While turmeric is an essential ingredient in most Indian households and for most of Indian cuisines with flavors and golden yellow is a special add on plates, but this herb entertains even more for their health benefits.
turmeric has potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging and its active ingredient is curcumin which is a non-toxic compound known for its healing benefits and is even believed to prevent development of certain cancers.
Turmeric is also rich in dietary fiber, calcium and vitamins.
Here are some of the health benefits of turmeric:
- heals wounds
- can prevent cancer
- can improve your mood
- Improves digestion
- Alzheimer’s disease [19459003isprevented]
- also keep your heart healthy
- can be prevented arthritis
- is very good for toning the skin
- can act as a natural painkiller,
- Help liver detoxification
- it will improve your skin making it more beautiful and healthy
- you can control diabetes
Here are some recipes turmeric:
- Mix only a pinch of turmeric powder with a little lemon juice, a pinch of flour and a teaspoon of tomato juice.
- You can apply this mixture to the dark circles around the eyes and leave for 10 minutes.
- You can also use a mixture of pineapple juice and turmeric powder, leaving it in the dark circles around the eyes for 10 minutes you will notice a change in coloration the skin in no time at all.
The recipe milk gold
This is an old recipe that is known for its huge and wide range of health benefits some of which include;
Treatment of …
- Kidney infections
- viral infections
- bladder infections
- muscular pain
- parasitic infections
- pure natural honey – 1 teaspoon
- Canela crushed – 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk – 1 cup
- ground turmeric – 1/2 teaspoon
- Extra virgin coconut oil – 1/2 teaspoon
- black pepper freshly ground – 1/4 teaspoon
- You must heat the milk first and then add the cinnamon.
- Add your honey, pepper, turmeric and pure coconut oil and stir all ingredients continuously until all the components are heated; just be sure not to boil the ingredients over medium heat minimum is all that is required.
- The next thing to strain the mixture and it is ready for consumption.
The was put turmeric around the eyes, 10 minutes later, something incredible happened! first appeared in Healthy Food Star .