To see what happens when you eat garlic and honey fasted for 7 days
garlic is present in almost every type of cuisine on earth. Not only is it tasty, it is also incredibly powerful in healing common ailments.
Although garlic often served cooked, eaten raw can actually transform this popular spice in a powerful medicine.
When it comes to heart health, garlic helps reduce high blood pressure and cholesterol, prevent coronary heart disease and heart attack, and reverse the effects of atherosclerosis.
The bulb is also great for everyday health problems such as hay fever, traveler’s diarrhea, colds and flu, insect bites and fungal infections.
When it comes to common health problems, eating garlic regularly can help control the symptoms of oestoarthritis, diabetes and prostate enlargement.
The bulb boots also helps your immune system and the body’s ability to rid itself of toxins. Combined with ginger and onion, which can even help detoxification of chemotherapy.
is better to eat raw garlic, as it is the active ingredient, allicin, is denatured by heat. For best results, grind and chop the tooth and leave for 15 minutes before eating. Machaca bulb activates a chemical reaction that makes more bioavailable allicin.
As to why you should eat on an empty stomach, is quite simple really: When the stomach is overwhelmed with food, it may be difficult for your body to process and absorb all the nutrients from the food has to offer
a great way to add raw garlic to your diet is to mix it with honey:
- Take 2-3 garlic cloves and cut into small pieces.
- is mixed with a tablespoon of honey.
How to make a garlic FLU TONIC
Please try to use gloves if you have sensitive skin, and try not to rub your eyes and when you put this tonic together, as some of the natural oils can cause a rash on the skin or burns.
- Half of a yellow onion, cut into pieces
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped in pieces
- 2 red chili peppers, chopped into pieces
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped into pieces
- The juice of a lemon
- The apple cider vinegar, organic, unfiltered and unprocessed
- Start with a bottle of 350 ml to 500 ml mason and fill with the onion cut into pieces.
- Add the chopped garlic next pieces.
- Follow red chili peppers, seeds and all.
- Then carefully layer a little chopped ginger
- squeezing lemon in a separate bowl, discard seeds and pour the juice following.
- Shot after glass jar with apple cider vinegar, leaving about one cm of space at the top.
- The bottle is capped and left on the counter or in a pantry.
- His sore throat, cold and flu tonic is ready for use!