dark spots or patches of skin are a common problem that affects many people and even though it is not a medical problem as it still very unattractive and everyone who has to try everything possible to resolve this condition.
usually appear on the neck, under the arms and inner thighs and may be the result of a combination of factors. inefficient cleaning of the neck, excessive sun exposure or genetic issue are the most common causes of this condition. Other known causes include diabetes, polycystic ovary syndrome, and sudden weight gain or weight loss.
dark patches of skin can be removed through cosmetic treatments, but these treatments usually involve the use of chemicals and can be quite costly. For those who do not like to expose their skin to unnecessary or simply not chemical treatments can afford it, we have the perfect natural remedy that guarantees amazing results.
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- A tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- One tablespoon of salt
Make a soft cream by mixing all ingredients in a plastic container. Then apply the cream on the skin area with dark spots, and allow it to stay for about 20 minutes. After this period, washed with cold water.
Another option to remove skin blemishes, dark almost black, is by using milk, white clay, and lemon. Add the lemon and milk in a bowl with white clay, and mix well. Apply the mixture obtained in the area of the skin and let stand for about 15 minutes. Then rinse the skin with cold water
- Use sunscreen with adequate UV protection when going out in the sun ;. Food
- Consume rich in vitamin E and drink plenty of water;
- Use extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, and preferably skim milk for the preparation of the remedy;
- You can also add some coconut oil in the mixture;
- Perform this procedure three times a week until dark spots disappear ;!
this natural recipe is definitely worth trying that