bloating, fatigue, or both? You are not alone.
Every day, millions of Americans are exposed to environmental toxins. Whether through the air we breathe or harmful chemicals we put into our bodies (such as deodorants, perfumes), it is no wonder that the body is having trouble keeping up.
Over time, a lifestyle unhealthy can cause organs to detox your body (liver, kidneys, liver) to become overloaded with toxins, so it is harder for them to do his work. This can lead to fatigue, bloating and weight gain.
Most detox solutions focus on the liver, but also should not neglect their kidneys, which filter blood. The kidneys then send toxins into the bladder, where they are expelled as urine ( 1 ).
Therefore, the easiest way to clean out are taking diuretics to increase urine production. It is important to avoid toxins as much as possible during cleaning truly clear out their stressed bodies.
Jillian Michaels’ Detox water
Be warned, it’s a little bitter, so you may want to get a glass of water or a spoonful of honey ready to wash it down.
- 60 oz spring water *
- 1 tablespoon pure cranberry juice (no added sugar)
- 1 teaspoon tooth root organic lion powder (or a teabag)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
* The original recipe for distilled water, but this hyper-filtered water contains the same essential electrolytes such as spring or well.
- Steep tea in a cup of boiled water for 10-20 minutes and let cool to room temperature.
- Combine all ingredients together and store in the fridge.
- drink the mixture throughout the day, making sure to consume everything and repeat for 7 days, so that a new batch every day.
- If necessary, repeat the cleaning every three or four months.
How does it work?
Cranberry juice is a staple for all women who suffer from urinary tract infections normal (UTI). A potent diuretic, juice helps to remove the bladder and kidneys, while the fight against harmful bacteria ( 3 ).
The berries also contain quinic acid, which combats the production of kidney stones, and anti-inflammatory compounds to cure their swollen bodies.
dandelion is not just a laxative, which also fights constipation and stimulates digestion to help your whole body to get rid of residues. It also goes against gallstones and acts as a blood tonic to combat impurities and toxins ( 4 ).
The root also has anti-cancer benefits that currently are being studied as an alternative to chemotherapy.
The juice even increases energy levels and fights brain fog, which helps to stay focused throughout the day.