In recent years, people became more and more aware of the potency of cannabis as a potential cure for cancer. Studies in the last decade have confirmed the anticancer effect of the plant, leaving no doubt behind.
Cannabinoids (any group of related compounds including cannabinol and cannabis active substances) have the ability to activate cannabinoid receptors in the body. The body produces endocannabinoids, compounds that play an important role in many vital processes that create a healthy environment.
radiation and chemotherapy are the only approved treatments for cancer, but people should know that there are other options as well. Explore these options is bad in any way, and if people knew about all other alternatives, which certainly would be able to make the best choice for themselves.
Many people chose this alternative treatment for cancer and live longer, and the number of people who have knowledge of the healing power of this plant increases every day. “How is it used?”
You can do some research on your own or find more information on hemp oil Rick Simpson.
Rick Simpson is a medical marijuana activist, and he’s been giving people information about the healing properties of hemp oil medicines for a long time. His own experience inspired him to help others, after he cured his metastatic cancer in 2003.
We give the original recipe for hash oil Rick Simpson.
To begin the preparation, the first thing needed is an ounce of dry grass. One oz gives 04.03 g of oil, although the amount of oil can vary strain to strain. One pound of dried cannabis usually produces about two ounces of high quality oil.
IMPORTANT: The instructions are summarized on the website of Rick Simpson. Be very careful when boiling point of the solvent by distillation (solvent-free option), because the vapors are highly flammable. Do not smoke and avoid sparks, heaters and heating elements red hot water. Be sure to place a fan near in order to blowing the smoke out of the pot, and prepare the oil in a well-ventilated room.
- Place material in a plastic bucket (make sure the grass is completely dry).
- Use the solvent chose to cushion the grass. You can use different solvents (solvent option), including pure naphtha, ether, butane, 99% isopropyl alcohol, or even water. To extraxt THC one pound you need two liters of solvent, and 500 ml it is enough for an ounce.
- Use a clean cloth, untreated wood or something similar to crush the material. Although the grass is wet enough, you will be able to easily crush, as it is quite dry.
- Continue shredding the material and keep adding the solvent at the same time until the grass is completely soaked. The mixture is stirred for three minutes. At this stage, the grass THC is dissolved in the solvent.
- solvent mixture oil in another bucket or bowl is poured. Now, the grass has lost about 80% of its THC.
- Second wash: repeat the procedure by adding the second dose of solvent, and stirred for another three minutes to dissolve the remaining THC
- Pour oil solvent mixture in the bucket where the first mixture is poured.
- discard the herb material.
- Strain the solvent mixture in a clean container using a coffee filter.
- boiling solvent – you can use a rice cooker, and boiling the solvent perfectly, and could be more than half a gallon of oil solvent mixture
I IMPORTANT : avoid fires, red hot elements, sparks, smoking and open flames – the vapors are extremely flammable
11. Fill ¾ of the rice with the solvent mixture and turn on high heat. Remember to work in a well ventilated area and do not forget to put a fan near the smoke to blow away the pot. Keep adding solvent to the pot as the mixture is evaporated until you have added to the last drop of rice.
12. As decreases the amount for the last time, add a few drops of water – 10 drops of a pound of dry grass. This step will release the solvent residue and protect the oil heat.
13. When a solvent mixture inch of water left, use oven mitts to pick the unit up and stir the contents until the mixture boiling solvents is over.
14. At this point turn the rice cooker on low. Be careful, the oil must not reach a temperature higher than 290˚ F (140˚ C)
15. Use your oven mitts again and remove the pot from rice cooker. Carefully pour the oil into a stainless steel container.
16. Place the container in a dehydrator, or place it in a gentle heating device – hotter coffee, for example. This step may even take a couple of hours but the water and volatile terpenes oil will evaporate completely. The oil is ready for use when it is noted that no surface activity on it.
17. You can use a plastic syringe to suck oil, or feel free to use any other container you find suitable. However, the syringe will help distribute the oil more easily. When hash oil is cooled completely, it should look like a thick fat.
source: http: //supertastyrecipes.com/
Do not forget to like, comment and share !!!
Please follow and like us: