Are you familiar with the fact that receding gums can be a very dangerous issue if not addressed in a timely manner. Namely, that begins when the gum tissue around the teeth corrode and it seems that gums recede back. Then, a tooth surface is exposed and becomes more visible. In addition, when the gums back, the space between the gum and teeth rises, so it is an ideal for the growth of bacteria instead.
These are the symptoms of receding gums:
Unfortunately, it is a very common problem and is not noticed by most people, mainly because the process is slow and occurs gradually.
Therefore, it is very important to pay attention to the gums, if your teeth have become sensitive, as it is one of the first symptoms. Moreover, another indicator is the size of the teeth :. If it looks bigger than it had been before, is actually a sign of receding gums
Some other symptoms:
– tooth sensitivity
– tooth larger than before
– tooth ache or pain
However, causing receding gums?
could be activated by a gum disease as well as for other reasons such as:
1. periodontal diseases. is bacterial infection in the gums, causing damage to the bone supporting the teeth and gums, of course followed by other problems.
2. The lack of oral hygiene. If you skip brushing and flossing, then you might have plague build up on the teeth, which can result in the calculation, ie, a hard substance, which it contributes to gum recession.
3. aggressive brushing. Please note, it is actually the opposite of brushing your teeth regularly. Moreover, if aggressively teeth brushing, the tooth enamel will be destroyed, leading to receding gums.
4. genes. In this case, you can not change much about this topic.
5.. hormonal imbalance can be a big problem especially among women. as these changes contribute to the most vulnerable and sensitive gums.
6. Smoking. Yes, it can cause receding gums, despite many other health problems. In addition, those who use snuff in any form can get sticky fever in the teeth more easily, resulting in receding gums.
7. Clenching or grinding teeth. pressure on the teeth be exercised, leading to receding gums. Furthermore, the use of force to make the bits, while feeding can also trigger the same problem.
8. Surprisingly, but piercing the tongue or lips may also result in the same problem.
How to treat receding gums
If this problem realized in time, your doctor can treat it with root planing or scaling of teeth.
But if this problem is not realized in time, you may need surgery on the gums to repair the damage. Furthermore, some of the surgeries are: regeneration of lost bone tissue and gums and teeth, soft tissue graft, the depth reduction, etc.
However, in order to avoid surgery you should try some of these home remedies. Do not forget to consult your doctor if you have a serious infection gyms.
If the problem is not so serious, you can use only the following home remedies. Remember that you can regrow receding gums that by using them and have proper oral hygiene.
regrow their receding gums with these home remedies:
– green tea
is important to know that green tea has a lot of extraordinary health benefits. To explain more deeply, which is rich in antioxidants, fighting free radicals, which can trigger periodontal disease that can lead to receding gums. It contains a lot of antioxidants, but one of them is known as catechins, which helps in the destruction of any periodontal disease.
Drink 1 cup of green tea every morning.
– Aloe Vera
has numerous health benefits and most they are related skin problems. The main reason is due to the fact that aloe vera has a large amount of anti-inflammatory properties and repair capabilities. Aloe Vera has a strong ability to fight inflammation and turn into cells that are very important for tissue repair when it comes to receding gums.
gel Use aloe vera for any gum problem. We will present 2 alternatives on how to use :. Use aloe vera gel as a mouthwash and brushing
In other words, when you are flossing and brushing them, put some aloe vera gel and once again brushing teeth and gums, too. It should last about 3 to 5 minutes. At least, rinse your mouth well.
The other option is the use of aloe vera gel as a mouthwash. After brushing your teeth, you should take some aloe vera gel and dissolved in a little water. Moreover, consistency must be good enough so you can rotate through your mouth. Repeat daily after brushing.
– Oil pulling
is considered as one of the most effective treatments for receding gums. Moreover, the oil also helps to shoot with other oral diseases and can heal cavities. You should know that sesame oil has a number of health benefits and anti-inflammatory properties and therefore can reduce accumulations of plague and destroy toxins from the mouth.
First, heat the sesame oil up. However, pay attention not to overheat it. Only hot. Then you should brush your teeth, take the sesame oil in the mouth, gargle and swirl around the mouth. It is recommended to do this for a few minutes. First, start with 30 seconds to 1 minute and once you get used to the procedure only try to increase the time from 15 to 20 minutes.
– Another form of oil pulling
Coconut oil can also be used for oil pulling because it reduces the possibility of infection that may be the reason for having receding gums. This oil also heal your cavity and prevent tooth decay and is a very potent ingredient, used in the treatment of receding gums.
organic coconut oil Use To begin, brush your teeth and then take some oil and use as a mouthwash. Also, once again, repeating the method of 1 to 2 minutes and gradually increase. Note that the target is 15 to 20 minutes on a daily basis. This method can help to regrow their receding gums and prevent any growth of bacteria in the mouth.
contains essential oils with a lot of benefits to health. In fact, essential oils of herbs are stronger than the grass itself. Eucalyptus essential oil can kill germs and bacteria in the mouth. In addition, they can protect themselves from any oral disease and help reduce inflammation of the gums. However, dilute the essential oil before placing it on the gums, because it is very strong.
First, dilute 1 or 2 drops of essential oil eucalyptus in 1 or 2 tablespoons of water. Then, dip your toothbrush or your finger in it, apply it on the gums and gently massage. Finally, rinse your mouth with water.
– Clove oil
Did you know that one of the common uses oil clove is to prevent toothache? To explain more deeply, this oil can help kill germs and bacteria in the mouth and can fight any oral disease. Due to its unique anti-inflammatory properties that has a great ability to reduce inflammation of the gums.
you have to reduce inflammation in order to combat periodontal disease. If you chew a tooth, you will experience a numbing effect. Moreover, after each meal you can chew a clove. However, clove oil must touch each side of the mouth to destroy bad breath, too.
massaging the gums by using 1 to 2 drops of clove oil. Repeat this method one to three times on a daily basis.
Precaution: If you take a blood clotting medication, consult your doctor before using this method.
can be obtained from the resin of the tree myrrh and used for curing and treating various diseases of the mouth and gums. What’s more, the gum will stop and prevent further damage gum.
should use powdered myrrh. In case you have myrrh resin in a form of powder make it for crushing. Mixed with water to form a paste. Then apply it on the gums and massage well. It lasts a few minutes and you can use a toothbrush to complete this procedure.
This fruit is widely known for its wonderful antiseptic and antibacterial properties . It can stimulate the growth of receding gums and bad breath destroy. However, as a result of acid, the excess of them can destroy tooth enamel. Therefore, the use of lemon oil daily are not recommended. Use it only once a week.
homemade recipe lemon oil
– an average of 1 lemon juice freshly squeezed
– ¼ to half a cup of olive oil
You must put olive oil in a pitcher and add the lemon juice. Then simply cover and shake well. Leave the solution for a couple of weeks, but shake the bottle each day. After three or four weeks you can start using the oil.
It is recommended to apply some lemon oil on fingers and massage the gums for several minutes. Repeat no more than 2 times in a week.
Great tips to prevent gum recession
– proper oral hygiene
-. Use gentle strokes and circular motion
– Without aggressive brushing
. -. Use a brush with a small head and soft bristles
-. brush along the line gym and not push the gums
– The best way to maintain good oral hygiene is flossing and brushing and You gums after each meal.
If you are unable to make use of a mouthwash.
– Use a mouthwash
When using a daily mouthwash, his mouth is free of bacteria and germs. Here are some recipes for homemade mouthwash, which are made with amazing essential oils.
– Combine 1-2 drops of essential oil, like clove oil, sage, peppermint or tea tree oil with ¼ to ½ cups water. Combine well and use it every day.
– In addition, one can use hydrogen peroxide for this purpose. Since it is very hard to be diluted with water.
Do it at least 2 times on a daily basis -. One in the morning and one at night
– Drink plenty of water
All we know that water is a key factor for good health so drink a lot of it can maintain healthy gums.
Why you should drink more water in order to maintain healthy gums:
– You can help to get rid of toxins from your mouth and your body. In addition, it will also help eliminate any germs and bacteria found in the mouth, thus preventing receding gums.
– It will keep your mouth clean. In case you are not able to clean the mouth after every meal, just use water to clean any food left on the teeth and in the mouth.
– Eating healthy
Healthy food is full of nutrients that can improve your overall health and boost your immunity. However, junk food helps the bacteria grow in the mouth, resulting in a large number of infections.
– Eating fruits and vegetables as you can. It is advisable to consume that full of vitamin C, as it is very important for the health of your gums. On the other hand, it can reduce inflammation and aid in the regeneration of the gums. Eating a lot of pineapple, oranges, strawberries, asparagus, cauliflower, broccoli, etc.
-. Lower sugar intake and avoid cold drinks because they are the perfect place for bacteria home
– Avoid alcohol, caffeine, processed foods, and anything containing white flour.
– Ask your doctor to take any supplement
These supplements that can help in the treatment of gum recession:
– Vitamin C :. It increases immunity and has a number of anti-inflammatory properties
– Calcium :. It is very important for dental health factor and bone
– Zinc :. immunity and different fights bacteria, which can cause infections and oral diseases increases
– Coenzume P10 :. Renews cells and helps to regrow their receding gums
– Ginkgo biloba :. Improves blood circulation which is essential for healthy gums