Health Foods are the latest craze and prepare healthy food is a task while investing! We bring you some tricks of traditional fermented demanding patience rice and lentils Dhokla and give quick tricks to make a smart and simple über Rava or semolina Dhokla.
Rava Dhokla is a classic dish Gujarati Today is enjoyed everywhere. It is a favorite of children and mothers kept happy, because it is prepared in a few minutes, it is trouble-free fermentation, it is steamed and easily digested so it is healthy, and a pleasure for your palate .
So do not worry if some unexpected guests drop in tea time! Impressing with this sumptuous snack Dhokla instant rava and grab some compliments! So let’s learn how to make instant Dhokla rava …
recommended reading: [Yummy Healthy Snacks Ideas that You will Love it!]
Just a couple of things you need at hand! They are:
- Rava or semolina / -1 large bowl
- Besan (chickpea flour) – 2tsp
- Citric acid-1 / 2 teaspoon
- The baking soda 1 cucharadita-
- sour curd-2tsp
- Sal-1 teaspoon
- Oil-3 1/2 teaspoon
- Green Chillies- 4
- The seeds of mustard 1 cucharadita-
- Cilantro leaves-some fresh food
- 1 source of small size oven
recommended reading: [5 Simple & Healthy Snacks for Kids]
requirements for vapor
- thick-bottomed bowl
- Sieve metal
Procedure for making Rava Dhokla
Before start making Dhokla Suji, get the steam in the flame, so that they Rava Dhokla , meanwhile, the steam is heated.
- Take a heavy-bottomed bowl and fill with water to 1/4 of its capacity.
- Let the water begins to boil complete, as the water starts boiling, place a metal sieve medium sized perfectly fits the base of the pot deep dish.
- enter the screen face down on the boiling water into the deep dish.
recommended reading: [Pina Colada Recipe: How to Make a Pina Colada]
Its vapor to make the dhokla is ready!
Read continue to Rava Dhokla …