Constipation is when a person has difficulty passing stools. This problem can be caused by the slow movement of stool through the colon, causing discomfort and pain. The problem occurs when feces accumulate and get harder and harder, so it’s harder for them to pass.
raisins are good for treatment of constipation due to its fiber and laxatives. They are nuts from sun-dried grapes. They come in a variety of colors, but black and gold are most often used for this treatment. They are a high-energy, low-fat snacks you can eat at any time.
Are Raisins Good for constipation?
- Raisins act as natural laxatives to loosen the stool to move freely.
- is a nut that has a lot of fiber. If it is taken with water, which helps give the stool the right consistency to pass easily from the large intestine to the colon and finally into the rectum. You get 6.1 grams of fiber from 1 cup of raisins.
- Raisins contain an insoluble fiber that helps stools pass through the body, giving greater and smooth texture.
- The tartaric acid (tannins and catechins) is present in raisins, this and the fiber content work together to eliminate waste and other toxic impurities of the colon in the form of a soft, gentle stool.
- Everyone can use raisins without side effects.
- a healthy balance between good and bad bacteria in the gut, which is useful for the proper functioning of the intestinal system is maintained.
- Apart from curing constipation, raisins help stop the formation of soft to absorb the liquid stool stool and thus reduce the chances of getting diarrhea. Also used in the treatment of cancer, hypertension, diabetes, fever, anemia, eye care, acidosis, sexual dysfunction, bone health, dental health and other health problems.
- However, it also has high levels of triglycerides that increase the likelihood of developing many issues related to health, such as cancer, fatty liver, diabetes, coronary heart disease, etc. so be careful when taking raisins in your daily diet.
How to use raisins for constipation:
- eating a handful of raisins an hour after complete meals.
- This process improves the process of digestion and the movement of stool to regulate bowel movement.
- or include raisins in salads, sandwiches, cookies, desserts, cakes and other baked goods.
- Add these to cover oatmeal, salads, etc.
2. soaked raisins
- Place a handful of raisins in a bowl and cover completely with water.
- Cover the bowl and soak overnight.
- The next morning, eat these raisins on an empty stomach.
- can also drink water soaking in.
- Continue consumption of these raisins with water every morning on an empty stomach to prevent constipation ..
3. Raisins – oatcakes
Both raisins and oats are very good for the treatment of constipation with its high fiber content. To address these cookies to prevent constipation, only they have 3 -. 4 cookies per day
- – 1 cup raisins
- – Oatmeal 2 ¾ cups
- Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
- ground cinnamon – 3/4 teaspoon
- butter – 3/4 cup
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- white sugar – 3/4 cup
- Eggs – 2
- light brown sugar – 3/4 cup
- vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- A large bowl
- baking sheets
- Preheating oven to 375 ° F (or 190˚ C).
- Mix the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth and creamy paste is formed.
- Add eggs and add vanilla.
- Add baking soda, flour, cinnamon, salt, oats and raisins and mix well.
- Loss of teaspoons of this mixture on ungreased baking sheets.
- Enter in the preheated oven and bake for about 8 -. 10 minutes until golden brown
- Take it out of the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Let cool completely and then eat.
- Regular consumption of this raisins – oatcakes will help a lot in preventing constipation
5. Raisins with other dried fruits
This process has both a high fiber and a laxative effect on the body which helps relieve constipation and ensures the smooth functioning of the colon.
- – 1/4 cup raisins
- pitted prunes – 1/4 cup
- figures – 1/4 cup
- – 1/4 cup currants
- dates – 1/4 cup
- concentrated plum – 1/4 cup
- Add equal amounts of raisins, pitted prunes, figs, raisins, dates, prune concentrate to a blender.
- mix until a thick syrup is formed.
- store this in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator.
- Eat 2 to 4 tablespoons of mixture of nuts once a day to get rid of constipation
5. Senna tea Raisin
This process has an effective laxative property that relieves constipation.
- Raisins – 1lb
- Senna tea – 1/2 cup
- Prunes – 1lb
- – figures 1 lb
- brown sugar – 1 cup
- lemon juice – 1/2 cup
- boiling water – 2 ½ cups
- Location sen tea in boiling water and let stand for 5-7 minutes.
- Empty tea and add raisins, prunes and figs.
- Let it boil for about 5 – 8 minutes and then remove the tea
- Add the brown sugar and lemon juice freshly squeezed.
- Allow the mixture to cool before placing it in a blender.
- Blend to a smooth paste and store this in the refrigerator.
- Use this mixture to spread on toast or add it to hot water and drink regularly.
6. Yogurt raisins
raisins yogurt are healthy and cheap snack that can be added to salads, muesli or part of the mix, etc. . They have vitamins and minerals that are very beneficial for many health problems and contains iron, calcium, fiber, potassium and vitamin D are essential for the treatment of constipation.
- Yogurt Raisins – handful
- Just eat a handful of raisins yogurt.
- Or, you can include them in any other form, as cut into small pieces and add them in cereals, etc.
- The high fiber content in these raisins yogurt will help regulate intestinal transit and improve overall health.
7. Raisins as Healthy Snack Ideas
- peanut butter
- Apply peanut butter to celery stalks and they spread around.
- sprinkle raisins on top of this stick.
- have this as a snack between meals.
- can also sprinkle raisins ice cream and have this as desserts.
- Or you can also combine these raisins with almonds, peanuts and walnuts in a small plastic bag and take this as an appetizer.
8. Raisins as healthy food ideas
- for breakfast, you can add or sprinkle oatmeal raisins instead of adding sugar or syrup.
- For lunch, you can top a salad with lots of raisins.
- For dinner, you can add these raisins to the vegetables or mashed potatoes.
9. Raisins milk
- – You go from 10 to 12 pieces
- Milk – 1 glass
- wash raisins and remove seeds .
- Add in a pan on the heat and add the milk.
- Boil for a few minutes and then remove from heat.
- Remove the raisins and eat and drink milk.
- Repeat regularly.
10. Raisins with fresh juice Apple
- fresh apple juice – 1 cup
- figures (fresh or dried)
- Small organic apple – 1
- Place equal amounts of figs and raisins in a blender.
- Add fresh apple juice and apple pieces small organic.
- Blend well to make a juice.
- drink this day to treat constipation.
11. Raisins Recipe Fruit Lax
- raisins – 8 oz
- prunes (pitted) – 8 oz
- dates (boneless) – 8 oz
- leaves senna (crushed) – 3 oz
- ziplock bags Sandwich
- Add equal amounts of grapes raisins, pitted dates and prunes to a blender.
- Add crushed senna leaves and mix well.
- Roll This mixture inch balls.
- store these in zip lock bags and place in the freezer.
- , you can take one bag a week and keep in the refrigerator.
- Eat balls every night.
- If you are suffering from diabetes, have a ball equals one fruit. So ask your doctor before using this remedy for the treatment of constipation.
- raisins (seedless) – 1 cup
- prunes (pitted) – 1 cup
- dates (boneless) – 1 cup
- orange juice – 1/2 cup
- juice plum – 2/3 cup
- boiling water
- steam equal amounts of nuts on boiling water to soften them.
- Place in a food processor and mix thoroughly.
- Add orange juice and prune juice and stir well.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Eat this mixture alone or to serve on toast, waffles, hot cereal or other foods.
- Eat this mixture regularly.
Tips and Precautions:
Here are some simple and effective tips that you can follow to treat constipation without causing side effects.
- Raisins are a good substitute for sugar because it acts as natural sugars to prevent diabetes, obesity and other health problems. Therefore, intake of raisin bran is very effective to treat constipation and other digestive problems due to their fiber content and other nutritional values.
- is always beneficial for you to consume moderate portion of raisins along with enough water and other fluids will provide the essential fiber.
- also eat other foods rich in fiber to reduce constipation.
- If you followed constipation, visit a health professional or doctor to see if there are any problems in the digestive system and get treatment.
Constipation is not a serious health problem, but can be annoying, so add raisins these in your daily diet to get relieve constipation. However, be sure to consult your doctor in any case persists for immediate treatment.
Do not forget to share your experience with us after trying these remedies and if they know of any other remedy raisins for the treatment of constipation.