Home » Remedies » Quick and Easy Rubbing Alcohol Remedy for Poison Oak

Quick and Easy Rubbing Alcohol Remedy for Poison Oak

poison oak rash – an allergic reaction develops when a person comes into contact with poison oak, poison ivy sumac leaves and plants.

The main culprit for this situation is the urushiol -oil released by the stems and leaves of these plants.

The eruption becomes an average of 1 to 6 days after contact with the plant. The rash spreads dramatically in the early days.

Signs of poison oak rash include – burning, itching, less skin irritation, eruption red and small -. large blister oozing liquids

This allergic reaction can be fatal if severe. Here are some signs of a serious allergic reaction:

  • Breathlessness
  • facial or eye puffiness
  • feeling discomfort when swallowing
  • 25% of the body is covered by eruptions
  • smelling yellow liquid leaking from blisters
  • Headache
  • Eruption eyes, genitals, lips, throat
  • Swollen lymph nodes
  • Fever and nausea

If you do not have any of these serious symptoms of infection, then poison oak can be treated at home.

In this article, let’s take a look at how alcohol helps in the treatment of poison oak rash.

is rubbing Alcohol Good for poison oak?

When we come in contact with poison oak plants, toxic oil (urushiol) released by them seeps into our skin. When the disinfectant alcohol is applied to the area, the spread of the eruption will be avoided. Although this process can not provide immediate relief, it is to treat the root of the problem.

Rubbing alcohol contains disinfectant, refreshing and soothing properties that provide relief of symptoms of poison oak rash.

Related Post:  How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars Quickly With Lemon

also it sterilizes the affected skin to prevent infection. oozing rash also dries.

Using alcohol to treat poison oak?

We have listed some quick and reliable methods for the treatment of poison ivy rash. For these methods, it is only necessary ingredients simple platform. Choose one of them and try on a regular basis.

1) Rubbing Alcohol

This is a very quick and simple process that can be repeated at any time. You can follow this method as soon as they have made contact with poison oak plants. Prevents the rash to become serious.

  • Using a cotton swab, apply some alcohol to the affected areas.
  • Let dry completely.
  • Repeat the process regularly.
  • . Note: Can be rinsed with water if necessary
  • Alternatively, it can be diluted with alcohol and apply it.

2) Rubbing Alcohol Compressing

This process helps keep the affected area clean and dry. This process also helps to relieve some of the itching.

  • clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
  • spread a layer of alcohol on her.
  • DUST little baby powder on alcohol and rub until a makeup pasta.
  • Continue the process until the affected area is completely covered.
  • Now, wrap the area with gauze.
  • Remove after a few hours and wipe with a cloth.
  • Repeat the procedure 2 times a day.

3) Rubbing Alcohol Lotion

This process makes a lotion that can be applied in poison ivy rash to get relief from itching and blistering.

  • Combine 1 tablespoon of alcohol, calamine lotion and hydrocortisone cream.
  • Mix well until a creamy paste is formed.
  • apply it on the affected areas.
  • let dry thoroughly and rinse with water.
  • Pat dry thoroughly.
  • Repeat application 2 -. 3 times daily
Related Post:  How to Use Ginger for Arthritis (15 Methods)

Tidbits to remember

  • If you do not have rubbing alcohol, you can apply any amount of alcohol to prevent infection from spreading.
  • If you go camping, have a rubbing alcohol with you. Whenever you want exposed to poison oak plants, spray on skin and clothing to prevent infection.
  • Consult a doctor if you have severe poison oak rash with headache, fever and difficulty breathing.
  • If you have developed a rash on the genitals, eyes, mouth or throat then consult a doctor immediately.
  • not scratch, hard, scrub or break blisters and rashes.
  • Learn to identify plants helps avoid contact with plants.
  • Never burn plants poison oak, poison ivy or poison sumac. Inhaling smoke from burning poison oak plants can cause respiratory problems.
  • Clean and wash the clothes as soon as possible after coming into contact with plants.
  • If the skin is exposed to poison oak plants, thoroughly wash the area.
  • If none of the methods mentioned above worked, try a different ingredient or consult a doctor.

Have you tried using rubbing alcohol to treat poison oak rash? Feel free to share their experience and suggestions in the comments section free.


You May Also Like :
==[Click 2x to CLOSE X]==
Trending Posts!

Sorry. No data so far.