If you are looking for a soothing lip balm that has only the right feel to it, this recipe is for you. With only five ingredients, it is easy and does not take much time to do.
I love the way it makes my lips feel. It is also very well knowing that this balm has ingredients that promote healthy lips. I reached this balm when my lips are chapped, dry or chapped, and I am constantly amazed at how quickly heal when I use it.
I also like having a few extra hot this balm in my stash for those unexpected birthday gift that always seem to arrive. My friends love to receive homemade gifts -. They feel appreciated and pampered when I give a vat of homemade lip balm
balm ingredients lips
- 2 tablespoons of beeswax
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- coconut oil 2 tablespoons
- 30 drops of essential oil of peppermint
- 30 drops of essential oil of orange wild
- Small container of your choice with a lid
1. Measure your oil and place in a microwave-safe bowl glass.
2. Heat their oils, from 40 seconds at a time, until completely melted.
3. When the mixture is completely melted, remove from microwave and stir until the container is not hot to the touch. Add the essential oils and stir again.
4. Carefully pour the mixture into containers.
5. After they have cooled for 15 to 30 minutes, place the lid on the container. Now place in refrigerator to harden. If it ever becomes too soft or begins to melt, just pop back in the fridge for a few minutes right toughen up.
– Leilani Hampton