Untraditional medicine natural base – which is what the alternative medicine. Most of our modern medicine can not always do the trick, so that’s when we turn to our mother nature.
Acupressure is a technique used by most practitioners and are convinced that this is the last remedy. Acupressure is used to improve the overall health and condition of the points determined by physical pressure by hand or elbow.
There are about 1,100 acupressure points in the body that relate to certain parts and organs. One such point is the point LV 3, which is a significant as a powerful multipurpose reinforcement for all kinds of health.
So, what are the benefits?
- Stress relief – This point positively affect stress levels, and is performed by increasing their concentration and clarity of thought
- Painkiller – LV 3 can be an excellent source of pain relief as it is related to the lower back. In addition, genital problems can also be reduced by stimulating the VI 3. And also, help with eye problems and headaches.
- Digestion – Stimulating this point, is to cure indigestion, stomach pain, and even hangovers. So, maybe if you could support your point of metabolism through this point, you could find a way to lose weight. Pretty cool.
- antidepressant -. According to some studies, LV 3 can also help fight anxiety and depression
- Fight Parkinson -. This is a method that also includes acupuncture and acupressure, but is said to be used for a long time to combat the tremors caused by Parkinson’s disease
You can easily find your LV 3. point in his leg, between the big toe and the adjacent, after the famous place are the width of two fingers moving down. The point is located near the bone sticking out, but not quite in it. When you find a slight depression in the foot, just gently press and massage the area several times a day.
We have to mention that this type of medicine, with all its benefits, has its bad sides. Some points can lead to complications, and it is recommended that you should not experience yourself. Instead, visit licensed professionals and the best time of your life!