Traditional healers around the world have been practicing energy healing techniques for many centuries. These therapists believe that the body is a complex system of energy through which energy flows through either, or on its surface.
is only recently that the West has begun to try to understand and accept the oriental version of viewing human beings as energy systems. Clinical research and academic investigations are being instituted to energy healing techniques in order to understand its effectiveness.
What is energy healing?
According to current knowledge, there are two types of energies:
These energies are measurable. They include vibrations, such as sound and electromagnetic: the forces. Such as magnetism, monochromatic radiation, visible light and other wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum
These energies are also known as biofield. They are not easily measurable.
healing energy refers to the use of these putative energy or biocampos to treat disorders. The premise of energy healing is that the human body is infused with a subtle form of energy. This type of energy has different names in different cultures.
- In traditional Chinese medicine, called chi or qi.
- In the Japanese Kampo system, called ki.
- In Ayurveda, called doshas.
- Other names -. Prana, Fohat, mana, homeopathic resonance, ethereal energy, orgone, odic force
When there is an imbalance in the distribution of this vital energy in the human body, which falls prey to disease. energy healing techniques attempt to restore this balance.
The approaches used in each energy healing technique differs. For example, traditional Chinese medicine uses acupuncture, qigong, behavioral changes and changes in diet to establish the right energy imbalance.
What are the different types of energy healing techniques?
energy healing techniques are a combination of spiritual approaches and scientific approaches. Different techniques are very similar and most accept that the physical body is surrounded by energy multilayers.
1. Pranic healing:
In Sanskrit “prana” through “life force.” The concept of prana sround in ancient India more than 5,000 years ago. Prana is known as qi in Chinese medicine and ruach in the Old Testament.
- Prana can be manipulated through meditation, breathing exercises and physical exercises in order to sustain the altered states of consciousness.
- Pranic healing is an energy healing technique involving the use of prana to balance energy in the body and keep it in harmony. This technique is noninvasive and does not require touching.
- The principle of Pranic healing is that the body can repair itself. A therapist practicing Pranic healing promotes the body’s ability to self-repair by increasing the life force or vital energy in the diseased part of the body.
diseases that occur due to an imbalance or interruption in the energy field. Pranic healing auras applies to the body, absorbing energy and transmit it to the organs of the physical body.
How Pranic healing is practiced?
pranic healing can be practiced in 6 steps:
a) Elimination of negative emotions and limiting beliefs: fear, anxiety, phobias, traumatic memories and reduce the flow of energy by blocking prana. This leads to disease.
b) Prana breathing :. This breathing technique uses the principles of rhythm, counting specific breath and hold your breath to help the person to attract large amounts of prana
c) the handling of Energy: This involves manual cleaning power and maintain the smooth flow of prana. There are three ways in which this can be done:
- Scanning :. The use of hands to feel for energy imbalances in the aura
- Sweep :. Cleaning away from congested prana using hand movements
- Energizing :. prana to the affected areas of the body Address
d) the energy hygiene: This is to keep the body to which diet, exercise, use of salt as a cleaning agent and emotional regulation
e) the meditation :. helps increase the supply of prana and calm the mind
F) exercises power generation. These exercises help the practitioner to generate large amounts of prana
in Japanese, reiki means “universal life energy”. This technique of energy healing involves the transfer of energy between the therapist and the subject in order to harmonize the biofield and help the body heal itself subject.
Reiki is derived from the ancient Buddhist Tibetan healing practices and has been passed down from teacher to student. Reiki has many different varieties depending on the beliefs of the teacher in particular.
- it is used for the treatment of various disorders such as chronic pain, stress and adverse effects of radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
- can also help a person recover from anesthesia and surgery.
- immunity is increased and causes a feeling of well-being.
- are invited to relax and reduce anxiety.
How Reiki is practiced?
Reiki practitioners believe they can direct the flow of energy by using your hands. In order to do this, they occupy a position of meditation and put their hands lightly on the patient to help your body heal itself. Reiki can be done as follows:
- proximal (with the patient sitting near the practitioner)
- distal (with the patient and professional in different places)
These two types of Reiki depend on the universal source of energy that Reiki master can direct the patient using intention.
distance Reiki treatment:
- Like a distant prayer, reiki treatment involves remote patient medical thought from afar.
- The first practitioner follows a particular protocol that allows him or her to send energy to the patient.
- Mentally, you are asked to patient consent for treatment.
- If the practitioner does not receive a response in your head, or if “yes” plays one, the traditional reiki procedure is followed.
- The practitioner puts his hands on a replacement for the patient as a pillow.
However, if the doctor hears a “no”, he or she immediately stops treatment.
The first reference to the chakras can be found in the Vedas which date back to 1500 B.C.E.
Techniques for activating the chakras are found in the Upanishads. Shandilya – Upanishad and Cudamini Upanishad
Chakra healing involves the use of several approaches:
- practices classical yoga
Chakra healing activates the seven major chakras of the body.
concept of human energy fields, auras and chakras
universal energy field:
According to Barbara Brennan, and a physical therapist, the universal energy field is defined as the energy of the surrounding life and interpenetrating all. There may be between matter and energy. It is also known as Bioplasm.
According to Dr. John White and Stanley Krippner Dr., properties of universal energy field are:
- goes through all space, living things and nonliving.
- can flow from one entity to another.
- Its density varies inversely with the distance from the source.
- obeys the laws of sympathetic resonance and harmonic inductance.
The universal energy field is the source through which the human body absorbs energy using the seven energy centers or chakras ,. These chakras are invisible to the naked eye and vibrate at a much higher frequency than the physical body.
Energy impressions of events that have occurred with the body are also stored in the field of universal energy.
human energy field:
According to Oschmann, scientists have gone from utter disbelief to absolute acceptance that there is a human energy field. The physical human body has a twin energy, which is known by many names like aura, bioenergy field, the etheric body and human energy field. These individual phases interact with each other. energy healing techniques are based on the understanding of this interrelationship.
Brennan has identified seven layers surrounding the body, each with its own frequency. They are called auras and each has a different color. Through the chakras, which are connected to the physical human body. These layers are:
- etheric body
- emotional body
- Mental Body
- Astral Body
- template body
- celestial body
- causal body
Traditionally, an aura is defined as an energy field with multiple layers surrounding the physical body. Experiments conducted by two Russians, Semyon and Valentina Kirlian auras showed that can be captured on film.
Sanskrit “chakra” means “wheel”. They are the points of consciousness in the body, but are not physical or anatomical locations. Subtle energy are areas that are not detected by the five ordinary senses. There in the realms of thought or spiritual realms.
Traditionally, there are seven major chakras and each is said to influence the endocrine system, muscles, veins, ligaments and organs. They travel along the spine and each chakra has a different way of perception.
These seven chakras are:
- Root chakra
- sacral chakra
- solar plexus chakra
- heart chakra
- throat chakra
- Front chakra
- crown chakra
Conditions cured by energy healing techniques
energy healing techniques provide the body’s ability to heal itself and rid the physical structure of the following conditions:
- heart conditions
- joint pain
- Sore throat
energy healing techniques have been criticized because that the methods used are not always conducive to the realization of randomized clinical trials, following the rules of conventional medicine. However, many people also believe in the power of energy healing techniques and claim to have benefited from them.