Psoriasis is a chronic skin disorder that is not contagious. This skin disorder causes painful itchy red scales to develop on the skin of a person. This autoimmune disease typically affects areas such as elbows, knees or scalp, but can appear anywhere on the body. Anyone can develop psoriasis and anyone with a family history of the problem is more prone to disease.
The causes of psoriasis
According to the researchers a combination of genes, as well as specific external factors are responsible for the expression of the disease in a person. The trigger of psoriasis can vary from one to another. The factors that cause psoriasis in one person may not affect another person. Common causes of psoriasis are
• skin lesions
• Certain medications
• The throat infection
In some people, allergies, weather and diet they act as a trigger for psoriasis, but this has not been scientifically proven.
Symptoms of psoriasis
Important symptoms seen in people with psoriasis include
• raised, red, scaly patches on the skin.
• The problem affects outer skin of the elbows, knees and scalp.
• The patches on the skin itchy and have a burning sensation.
• The plates are well defined
• When the biopsy, the skin appears thick and inflamed.
• The spots on the skin covered with silvery white buildup of dead cells
There are topical medications, oral and injectable for the treatment of psoriasis. It is possible to treat psoriasis using natural home remedies that reduce the constant itching and pain associated with this skin disorder.
The effective Home Remedies psoriasis
1. The apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an effective treatment for scalp psoriasis home remedy. It acts as a disinfectant and relieves itching of the scalp. Never use this remedy if the scalp skin has open wounds or who is so good. If this remedy works for you, you will be able to see the results within a few weeks.
• Apply apple cider vinegar diluted in 1-to-1 for leather scalp 3-4 times a week to see results.
• To prevent irritation wash the solution was then dried.
2. Tea tree oil
tea tree oil has antiseptic properties and can be used for cleaning the skin to eliminate pain and itching caused by psoriasis.
• You can use shampoos containing tea tree oil to relieve scalp psoriasis.
• Before using this home remedy ensures that you are not allergic to it.
3. Aloe Vera
This is a folk remedy for various skin problems.
• The plant gel when applied to the affected areas of psoriasis it has been found to reduce redness and peeling skin.
• you can also use creams containing at least 0.5% aloe. The tablet form of aloe is not effective in the treatment of psoriasis.
4. Epsom salt
Epsom salt or Dead Sea salt can help remove the scales on the skin and relieve itching.
• Add two handfuls of Epsom salt to heat bath water in the tub and enjoy your body for 15 minutes.
• Wash and apply moisturizer to the skin.
This is found in chili peppers and has the ability to block nerve endings that transmit pain. Capsaicin containing creams are very effective in reducing pain and inflammation associated with psoriasis.
• apply counter creams with capsaicin daily to the skin to improve skin condition.
Oatmeal helps soothe skin affected by psoriasis. Application of paste of oatmeal reduces itching and reddening of the skin.
• Make a paste of oatmeal powder with water and apply on the skin before taking bath.
• Add the paste on the skin for 10-15 minutes and wash.
Curcumin active ingredient found in the herb has anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant properties and is very effective in reducing symptoms of psoriasis.
• You can make a paste of 2 teaspoon turmeric powder in half a cup of water and apply to the skin.
• Allow the paste to dry on the skin for 20-30 minutes.
• Wash immediately for relief of itchy, scaly skin.
can also consume turmeric in pill or supplement form. You can add turmeric powder to food during cooking. You need to consume 1.5 to 3.0 grams of turmeric per day to get benefited by it.
8. Oregon Grape Berberis aquifolium O
This herb has antimicrobial properties and can fight skin infections. This remedy can be used for the treatment of mild to moderate psoriasis.
• Apply a cream containing 10% Mahonia day in the affected areas to treat psoriasis.
9. Fruit and vegetables
The consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables is the easiest way to combat psoriasis. Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants that fight disease.
• Plan your diet so as to contain at least five daily servings of fruits and fresh vegetables.
10. Fish oil
Fish oil is rich in omega -3-fat, reducing the inflammation associated with psoriasis. Fish oil also increases our immune system and therefore is very effective for treating autoimmune disease psoriasis.
• Eat fish such as salmon, tuna and mackerel at least three times a week.
• You can use fish oil supplements if you do not like eating fish.
11. Gluten -Free diet
It has been found that people with celiac disease have a higher risk of psoriasis. Gluten in the food can cause inflammation.
• Avoid foods containing gluten such as wheat, barley and rye if you want to get relief from psoriasis.
12. Shark cartilage
This is a costly to relieve symptoms of plaque psoriasis remedy. Protein and carbohydrates present in the cartilage is useful in relieving symptoms.
• You can take shark cartilage powder or pills available in the market.
• Consult your doctor before taking this home remedy if you are already taking calcium supplements.
13. Body Massage
In most people, symptoms of psoriasis are caused by stress. body massage helps eliminate stress and fatigue and provides relief for psoriasis.
• Get gentle massage by your partner if you do not want to approach professional masseurs.
• Do not use oils that irritate the skin.
14. Keeping your body hydrated
Drinking plenty of water will reduce psoriasis as it helps to keep the skin hydrated. This will prevent skin dryness and flaking of the skin.
• Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
• Use humidifiers to keep the skin moist in winter.
Yoga helps to reduce stress and reduce stress will relieve the pain and itching of psoriasis plaques. If you have psoriatic arthritis, yoga will help you improve your ability to move. Yoga can prevent outbreaks of psoriasis.
• Practice yoga exercises at least 20 minutes a day to prevent outbreaks of psoriasis.
Are you a person who suffers from pain and itching caused by psoriasis? Are you embarrassed by the itching of the scalp due to psoriasis? You want to know certain natural methods to control and treat psoriasis? Try some of the home remedies mentioned above and find out which one gives the best results.Additional Tags for this post:
psoriasis cure in kannada | kannada soriyasis in hair |