plantar wart is a viral infection that appears as warts on the soles of the feet. Plantar warts are usually just thick skin and sometimes can be painful. The plantar wart may increase when there is a constant pressure and friction in the same part of the feet.
What causes plantar warts Plantar warts are caused mainly by being barefoot while using public facilities such as showers at the gym, swimming pools or even use common shoes. Plantar warts tend to flourish in the warm environment. You become especially susceptible if you have a weakened immune system or an open wound.
The main symptoms of plantar warts often includes only pain. Most warts do not do so if the pain in his foot begins to pain, you should see your doctor, especially if the warts begin to bleed. There are times when plantar warts on the feet can even affect posture. This happens when the warts have been around for a long time and without any recourse.
There are many creams and treatments for plantar warts over-the-counter. These are usually salicylic acid or chemicals that warts are frozen. In the treatment of plantar warts you could make use of some natural remedies to eliminate plantar warts at home. Perseverance is the key to any treatment for warts.
Removal of plantar warts: plantar warts treatments
Plantar warts are a common result of growing human papilloma virus in the skin. As part of its resources home for plantar warts feet you could try scrubbing gently with a pumice stone, having soaked his foot warts in hot water. I repeated washing helps the skin to soften and eventually cure warts. This washing is not a good idea if the wart is hurting or bleeding.
1. Among the various treatments for the treatment of plantar warts, such as salicylic acid, cryotherapy, etc. taping the affected area with tape is the easiest way to get rid of plantar warts method. In occlusion therapy tape (DTOT) used is covering the wart with duct tape for six days. On the seventh day, remove the tape, soak your feet in water for 10 minutes and rub the wart. While this is not a scientific remedy, removal of plantar warts using tape seems to help remove the plantar wart and is a popular home remedy wart.
2. Garlic is another effective natural remedy for the planter wart . Covering your wart or affected with a clove of garlic and then wrap a bandage around the wart that helps heal faster the area. Garlic can be consumed in capsule form too to get rid of plantar warts.
3. Potatoes could be good retreat plantar wart. You rub raw potato slices on the wart is known to help cure warts. Rub the potato slice on the wart for 5 minutes allowing the layer of the wart potato juice. Allow the skin to dry completely before proceeding with normal activity. Do this a couple of times a day, until the wart disappears.
4. It even rubbing chalk on the wart is supposed to help the removal of plantar warts . Rubbing the wart daily with a piece of white chalk covering it completely. Make a paste made of chalk and water and apply it to your wart.
5. Another soak your wart is one with apple cider vinegar. Soak the bandage on it and wrap the warts. Repeated applications of this soaked bandage is a good remedy home for plantar wart treatment.
6. vitamin E oil is also said to work against warts. Before going to bed, prick open a vitamin E capsule and rub a little oil on the wart. Apply a mixture of lemon juice, sea salt, onion juice and vitamin E oil
7. You can also use vitamin C tablets for the treatment of warts plant . Crush the vitamin C tablets and apply it on the wart before covering the wart with a bandage. Keep the bandage dry through applications is very important. Make sure the shoe does not get wet or wet.
8. Tea tree oil is better as a treatment for plantar warts . Simply apply the tea tree oil on the wart every day until it is completely removed.
9. aloe vera gel helps eliminate plantar warts of the feet. fresh gel of the actual plant is better for removing plantar warts. Cut and spoon the sap of aloe vera gel and apply it directly to the wart as an effective treatment of plantar warts .
10. Other home remedies for removal of plantar warts include application of vitamin A oil and fish oil.