Pilates is a series of controlled movements that include several positions and holds. They help improve flexibility, strength, balance and give a full workout without feeling like a workout. The best thing about Pilates is that you can easily increase or decrease the intensity of training with the help of certain positions and equipment such as weights or pending.
Pilates is becoming a very popular form of exercise for people who want to tone their bodies or lose that extra pound of fat .
Benefits of Pilates exercises for beginners:
Pilates has a lot of benefits. As this is a low intensity exercise with correct posture, you get most of it and there is minimal risk of injury. It is a high-impact training will have the flexibility of your body and give you a lean figure.
A whole mind and body workout:
Pilates involves a lot of coordination between your mind and your body as you try to keep positions and control your breathing. There is a great need for alignment of the spine and pelvis and you want good and chain approach of mind to get the most out of your body.
Develop strong core:
Several Pilates exercises engage your core more than anything. You pull in your stomach and control your breathing to keep the poses and as you do, get a flat and strong abdominal and core.
build lean muscles :.
Pilates helps build lean muscles that are less prone to injury compared to bulky short muscles obtained through training with traditional weights
with its many postures and wineries, pilates helps to explore your body completely and to improve their flexibility with various exercises
Less risk of injury :.
There is no fear machines or heavy weights involved and this reduces the risk of injury by largely
Pilates exercises for beginners:
Here are some exercises Pilates can treat a beginner level. Once you are confident with them, look around for ways to increase the intensity and get a good workout in general!
- This exercise works the glutes and hamstrings and gives a very good back.
- lie directly on the ground and keep your arms on the side.
- Bend your knees and start lifting himself slowly with the help of her hips, exhale while doing this.
- Do not lift the chest. Once as high as you can, hold the position for at least 20 seconds and then slowly roll yourself down.
- Do five to six repetitions for excellent results.
- To increase the intensity, increase the time maintained at 30 seconds, then 40 or use a medicine ball under the back to create imbalance and increase the level of difficulty.
- balances working the abdominal muscles and help strengthen your back.
- First, get on all fours and bend your knees, keeping your arms just below the shoulders.
- Now inhale slowly and lift the left arm. Keep it straight and then lift the right leg, keep it straight too.
- Hold this position for 20 seconds, exhale and return to the starting position.
- Repeat with the other arm and leg and hold for 20 seconds.
- Do this in five repetitions for a great abdominal workout .
- To increase the intensity, you can place a weight on your back and try to balance them as you balance yourself.
twists of the spine:
- turns the spine work in the chest and back muscles and stretches to give it a good chest workout. For this exercise:
- start by getting on all fours and inhale while gently lifted his left arm up and stretching toward the ceiling.
- stretch as far as possible and hold for 20 seconds.
- Exhale and dip your arm under your torso while stretching.
- Repeat with the other arm for 20 seconds.
- As you progress in this exercise, increase the duration of 20 seconds to 30 seconds and so on. Increase your intensity as you get better.
- Planks are a great way to work your core and give a muscle abdominal chain. In this basic exercise for beginners:
- Get down on all fours and keep your arms straight below the shoulders.
- Inhale and gently lift your knees on the floor as a position of the perpendicular leg it stays straight.
- Hold for 20 seconds and gently pull back as you exhale.
- Repeat this five times, gradually increasing the time to 10 seconds.
preparations swan dive:
- This exercise gives you a good workout back and stretches the muscles of the back and neck.
- Lie on your stomach and keep your hands off your face and legs the hips wide shoulders.
- Inhale and stretch the shoulder to his back without moving your arms.
- Exhale and lift the neck as high as possible.
- Hold for 20 seconds.
- Repeat eight times and increase their time to increase training intensity.
- This is an exercise of medium difficulty and is very similar to crunches ab family, but works the muscles chest.
- lie on your back and bend your knees keeping your legs parallel and straight.
- Put your arms under the head support to the back of his skull.
- Now, inhale and slowly lift your chest up. You will feel ribs work as you press your navel toward your spine.
- Do not lift the stomach, but keep your head down and pushed his neck relaxed.
- Keep raise yourself slowly until you feel your last rib job and then hold the position for 20 seconds.
- Exhale and gently return to the first position without pulling your neck.
One leg circle:
- This is a fairly easy exercise, which tests your core strength.
- you lie on your back straight while maintaining the flat and parallel legs.
- Now inhale and lift your left leg as high as possible, keeping it straight all the time.
- Now exhale and turn the leg by drawing a full circle and keep your legs straight.
- Inhale and exhale regularly and rotate the legs for 10 rounds.
- Repeat with the right leg to complete the exercise.
Rolling like a ball:
- In this exercise the spine and back working and is a very good way to lengthen and strengthen the muscles.
- Bend the legs to the stomach and clasp your hands above your pimples.
- Pull yourself and your abdomen inside a bend and inhale.
- As you inhale, lift your legs off the mat and roll back like a ball.
- roll again on the shoulders and not the neck.
- Repeat five to six times, but be careful to use a mat and do this exercise on flat ground, as it can lead to injuries.
- Exercise helps sidekick work on the oblique core muscles and thighs.
- you lie on your side keeping your arms and legs straight.
- Balance your head on one arm and gently lift the same leg keeping it straight. Pull in your stomach and hold the position for 20 seconds.
- Repeat for the other side.
- Pilates Repeat this exercise five to six times for best results.
Open leg balance:
- This exercise works the muscles of the lower abdomen and lower back.
- feels upright and balance yourself on your sitting bones.
- Now suck in your belly and pull your legs up and hold hands.
- Inhale and bend one leg and swing, but try not to put too much.
- Hold this for 10 seconds and repeat with the other leg.
Pilates are very useful to add in your workout routines. These include a mixture of stretching and muscle pulls that not only relax your body but with low intensity, which give a great free training injury.
You will feel relaxed and well prepared after these exercises. You can increase the intensity of your workout Pilates keeps increasing while the positions and using medicinal and pending balls.
Samridhi is a writer, filmmaker and fitness enthusiast who has been in the mechanisms of transformation of the body and fitness for over two years. With great interest and general health and fitness, it is believed that the human body is a great gift and it is up to us to keep so perfectly and care we can.