When I do a full health evaluation of my clients who suffer from digestive disorders could say, in most cases, the health deterioration began when they started taking antibiotics for any reason. For example, it may be a common cold, knee surgery, infection, etc.
Unfortunately, doctors often prescribe vaguely antibiotics for various reasons.
In fact, there are a lot of types of antibiotics as drugs such as azithromycin, cephalexin, amoxicillin and penicillin.
But if you need to use an antibiotic for a particular infection, should only be used natural antibiotics . Such natural antibiotic is oregano oil.
oregano oil is to be found in every home!
It is made from the leaves and flowers of wild oregano plant. This herbal oil is a strong antimicrobial, which can successfully fight any infection. In addition, oregano oil uses and has numerous health benefits thanks to its antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and properties.
Among all the herbs, oregano oil has the largest amount phenols, ie, natural phytochemical compounds with high antioxidant potential. Carvacrol and thymol abounds, which are two most potent phenols, so oregano oil is extremely powerful and effective.
In other words, these two have natural fungicide and antiseptic capability, which can destroy various pathogenic, thus breaking through the cell membranes of microbes that induces the disease. These skills can also neutralize free radicals, boost the immune system and repair and heal damaged tissue and cells.
oregano oil to treat infections
Since almost all illnesses and diseases are caused by microorganisms, and oregano oil can destroy these harmful microbes, so it should be used in the prevention and treatment of the following infections:
– MRSA: methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus
– Lung Infections: Mycobacterium, Staphylococcus, Haemophilus, Streptococcus
– Food poisoning :. Norovirus, botulism, Shigella, Campylobacter, Listeria, Salmonella
– Urinary tract infections: Mycoplasma, chlamydia, Proteus, E. coli
– Parasitic infections :. Ringworm, tapeworms, flatworms, giardiasis
– Yeast infections :. Candida albicans, bacterial vaginosis
Use Oregano Oil:
– For relief of nasal congestion lung infection and just add 2-3 drops of oregano oil to a vaporizer or diffuser, and then inhale deeply
-. To soothe a sore throat add 2-3 drops of oil in a glass of water and consume
– Combine 1-2 drops of oil with a small plug of aloe vera gel or coconut oil and apply on nail fungus, cold sores, acne, herpes or psoriasis. However, the use of oregano oil on sensitive or broken skin is not recommended because it can burn. It is also advisable to use a clean cotton pad with each application in order to prevent bacteria from spreading.
– Combine equal parts of organic olive oil with oil of oregano and apply the resulting solution to back pain, muscle aches, and instant
-. When you feel under the weather, mixing 3-4 drops of oregano oil with a glass of water and consume 2-3 times a day before meals in order to boost your immune system
– To destroy bad bacteria that cause breath is advisable to apply 1 drop of oregano oil on the toothbrush with toothpaste along
oregano oil as a detoxification method of
Mix 3-4 drops of oregano oil with a glass of water and consume 2-3 times daily before meals. However, these few drops can trigger a little burning sensation in the mouth of some people. Therefore, if it can not handle, simply reducing the number of drops.
This should be taken for up to 2 weeks to destroy parasites or fight infections. Then 7-day rest should be done, and if necessary continue another 2 weeks with the same treatment. Since oregano oil is very strong not to be taken on a long term basis.
Please note, this method of detoxification oregano oil for those suffering from Candida infections is recommended. In addition, people should eat a food and total diet sugar unprocessed.
What is more important, natural antibiotics do not trigger side effects because it does not really good bacteria are destroyed, but only improve the health of the intestinal flora.
As oregano oil is very powerful, it is highly recommended to always dilute it and never applied directly onto the open wound or broken skin. Remember, always be diluted in water, or other vehicles such as jojoba, avocado, coconut or olive oil.
If oregano oil is used therapeutically for detoxification, which can result in a reaction called Herxheimer in some individuals, resulting in a temporary overload of toxins in the blood system, which can cause the following symptoms fatigue, headache and nausea. If you experience this, stop taking oregano oil and consume plenty of water until the symptoms disappear.
Who should be extremely careful with use of oregano oil?
those who are taking drugs or undergoing medical treatment, those suffering from heart disease or hypertension, pregnant women and infants and young children should be very cautious when using this oil.
Moreover, in case you wish to incorporate this fantastic oil for your wellness routine consult your naturopathic doctor.