We all know that olive oil is one of the healthiest cooking oils in the market. But did you know that it is also an effective cure for constipation? Pressing of ripe olives, this natural oil has many health benefits. It promotes the proper functioning of the gallbladder, colon and digestive system and relieves the discomfort of constipation by making it easier to pass stool. You’re about to learn all about the beneficial properties of olive oil and how they work to treat constipation.
If you are not a fan of olive oil, try other home remedies for constipation .
How Olive Oil is used to treat constipation
- Because of its texture and consistency, oil lubricates olive digestive system, helping all move more easily through the colon. When taken regularly, olive oil can prevent constipation completely.
- contains monounsaturated fats or oils, which increase the rate of evacuation of the intestine.
- Olive oil is rich in iron, vitamins E and K, antioxidants and omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, which contribute to the overall health of your digestive tract fatty acids.
- strengthens the mucosal lining of the colon, which is worn by the passage of hard stools.
- The gallbladder is stimulated, causing the release of bile, which helps digest fats in your digestive tract.
- Hard stools that come with constipation can be very uncomfortable to pass. In addition to stimulating the release of bile, olive oil stimulates intestinal muscle contractions, which soften stools and makes them easier to evacuate.
- Because olive oil is a natural product, the long-term use does not result in unwanted side effects.
How to use olive oil for constipation
Olive oil can be used in a variety of ways. Here are some of the safest, the most widely used techniques
Method 1 :. Olive Oil
- early twice a day, once in the morning on an empty stomach and once one hour before bed-swallow 1 tablespoon pure oil, crude oil, extra virgin olive oil.
- If you forget to take before your first meal in the morning, be sure to take after not having eaten for a while.
- Continue this regimen until constipation cure.
Method 2: Olive oil
- Early in the morning, take 1 teaspoon pure oil, oil, extra virgin olive and then immediately eat a fibrous fruit like an apple or an orange.
- At night, eat fiber-rich vegetables like broccoli.
- can also spray olive oil on fruits or vegetables in order to lubricate the system, while consumption of fiber your body needs.
- The use of olive oil all day to cook meals and salad dressing will also improve your symptoms.
Method 3: Olive oil with coffee or orange juice
- In the morning, mix 1 tablespoon of pure oil, crude oil, extra virgin olive oil in your coffee or orange juice and drink on an empty stomach.
- This will lubricate your digestive system, which gives relief of symptoms of constipation throughout the day. Just be sure not to add too much.
Method 4: Olive oil with lemon
- To improve the taste, mix 1 tablespoon of pure oil, crude extra virgin olive lemon juice and 1 teaspoon swallowing or biting into a slice of lemon after her drink olive oil.
- Do this once a day will help relieve constipation, and if you do it right before going to bed, olive oil will prevent drying of the colon overnight.
Method 5: Olive oil Milk
,, extra virgin olive oil raw
- Mix 1 tablespoon pure in a glass of milk and drink on an empty stomach.
- repeat this method until symptoms disappear.
added benefits of olive oil
Olive oil is the safest and most comfortable solution for constipation. Unlike non-prescription drugs, which does not cause painful cramps when used continuously. Besides curing constipation, olive oil prevents stomach ulcers, facilitates digestion, and promotes proper absorption of food, which, in turn, improves metabolism. Like all health resources, olive oil should only be taken in the recommended amounts.
Olive Oil for Constipation in children
Olive oil is not just for adults. It is also extremely safe and effective for infants and young children. Constipation is quite common in babies. When a baby is unable to easily remove feces, which maintains and accumulates in the intestines, causing them to swell and become painful. You can remedy the pain safely and naturally with olive oil.
- Mix 1 teaspoon pure, crude oil extra virgin olive juice orange, pear sauce, or a combination of both, and feed your baby early in the morning.
- Throughout the day, preparing food your child use olive oil.
- Olive oil stimulates the gallbladder to release bile, which is a natural laxative.
- Massaging a few drops of pure virgin oil, crude oil, olive extra in the baby’s stomach.
- repeat this method regularly to promote regular bowel movements.
If your child is older than 6 months, drizzle olive oil over their food or cook with olive oil. Use ¼ teaspoon pure virgin oil, crude oil, olive extra for every 2 ounces of food. Exceeding this relationship could result in diarrhea. Some supermarkets offer olive oils specially formulated for children. These usually have lower acidity and milder flavors, and are easy to digest.
Enema olive oil for constipation
enema olive oil is a sure cure for mild and severe constipation. The process involves pumping a solution of olive oil in the rectum and colon through a tube inserted into the anus. This solution will expand the colon and soften hard stool, making it easier to evacuate your bowels. The enema is a very effective method, but should be used only as a last resort, if all other methods have failed.
- Mix 2 tablespoons pure olive oil extra virgin raw in 1.5 liters of warm water.
- Or, mix 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 liter of milk and ½ liter of warm water.
- Ideally, milk or water should be 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- At this temperature, olive oil more efficiently soften the stool and lubricate the rectum.
- Perform this method with guidance or under the supervision of a health professional.
Olive oil is a very effective natural remedy for constipation, but not the whole equation. In order to get rid of constipation for good and to avoid that in the future, you must add olive oil to a healthy diet rich in fiber, drink plenty of fluids, avoid stress and get plenty of exercise.
hope these useful remedies. Do you know other methods to cure constipation with olive oil? If so, share them with us!