A flat stomach is something that most strange lot, and to be honest, it can be a challenge. Many will agree that a disciplined approach consisting of a balanced diet and regular exercise is the key, but schedules adjusted leaving many unable to keep up with this kind of demanding routines.
Fortunately, there is an exercise all fitness trainers agree it is the best and most efficient way to get a flat stomach without having to firmly adhere to a strict diet. In addition, it only takes a minute of your time and can be done anywhere, even at work.
empty stomach is the latest trend in fitness that results in a flat and toned tummy in a matter of weeks and is to exhale all the air from his lungs and “suck” the stomach as much as possible for about 10 seconds.
You may think it’s easy and useless, but once you start doing it every day will soon realize how your waist gradually reduced in size.
- Put your hands and knees on the floor, or standing with hands on a table. Make sure your back stays bent to relieve the vacuum.
- Exhale all the air from your lungs, squeezing her diaphragm.
- suck your belly in, the expansion of the lungs as if breathing, but not inhale. Using your diaphragm, suck in your belly tight. Feel the stomach closer to the spine.
- Keep well for about 10 seconds.
- Launching and take some deep breaths.
- repeat the exercise several times.
For sources of articles, click here