After reading this article rice water never tire, because it turns out that water is one of the cheapest ways to care for your hair and skin!
Rice water is packed with many vitamins and minerals that can do wonders for your skin and hair, and is very popular among women in Asia.
Rise water is a truly amazing solution for hair because it contains inositol, a carbohydrate that helps strengthen hair, and also gives its elasticity and reduces surface friction.
All you have to do is make the water rise and get beautiful and healthy hair after the first application:
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice (brown, white long grain, short grain white, jasmine, or whatever you have)
- 2 cups water
1. The first thing to do is wash the rice in order to remove all impurities and dirt.
2. Then, 1/2 cup uncooked rice is placed in a bowl and cover with water.
3. Let rice soak for about 15 to 30 minutes.
4. Swirl around and lightly knead until the water becomes cloudy. This way all minerals and vitamins leach into the water, creating a nourishing hair rinse.
5. Strain the rice water in a clean bowl or container and then store it in a closed refrigerator for a few days space, up to a week.
And that`s all its water rice is ready and can be used for hair treatment.
How to use:
If you want to make your beautiful and shine and keep it strong and healthy then all you have to do is flush with rice water. For additional power, you can add a few drops of any essential oil, such as lavender, rosemary, geranium and citrus. After shampooing, pour rice water on your hair. Gently massage the scalp and hair, and after rinsing the hair thoroughly simple water.For best results using this method once or twice a week as a last rinse.
can also use rice water as a hair conditioner. Add few drops of rosemary, lavender or geranium essential oil with rice water and apply it all over your hair. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash your hair with cold water.
Watch the following video instructions on how to do this hair treatment and follow: