A proper diet can help maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you do not want to have wrinkles on your face or your skin, you should know what wrinkles fighting foods are good to eat. Here are nine examples.
1. Spinach and other leafy green vegetables are good because it contains lutein that helps give the skin its essential antioxidant mechanism by maintenance of skin hydration and elasticity. Ideally, you should eat about 10 mg of this newspaper, which is about 4 ounces of this vegetable.
2. Beans are another because they are rich in antioxidants. Among the different types, red beans are the best, because it contains the highest amount of antioxidants that helps replace the collagen skin deterioration.
3. Tomatoes are another because like grains have antioxidant and lycopene. A substance that reduces the risk of developing cancer and becomes more powerful than vitamin E supplements used to help skin stay healthy. The best part of eating tomatoes is that you can eat this along with pasta, a salad or a sandwich.
4. Apart from vegetables, turkey helps prevent wrinkles, because it is rich in vitamin B. It also has protein that slows down the process in the skin known as crosslinking. So do not wait until Thanksgiving to add to your diet.
5. Goji berries are rich in vitamin C, which helps fight free radicals that damage the skin. Believe it or not, containing 500 times more vitamin C per ounce than what you get from oranges. It also has antioxidants such as vitamin B1, B2, B6 and E as well as linoleic acid, an essential fat that plumps the skin giving a smoother and younger looking.
6. Flaxseed is rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. You can mix this with other dishes like cookies and bread. The more you eat, the fleshy skin cells will be thus hiding wrinkles away.
7. The beet is another vegetable that can help prevent wrinkles because it is low in calories and high in fiber. Antioxidants and also contains a pigment called anthocyanins which are known to support the production of collagen in the skin. You can cook it in a variety of forms such as curry, boiled, grilled and pickling.
8. Many of us see chocolates simply as a delicious snack or dessert. However, few of us know that it contains polyphenols, a substance that rids the body of active oxygen that causes aging. Not only that, it can also protect against UV rays, which is also one of the causes of skin aging.
9. Salmon just like flaxseed contains Omega 3 fatty acids, which reduce inflammation and helps lubricate the skin.
There are other things we can eat besides 9 examples mentioned to prevent wrinkles from happening. You should consult with your doctor or do some research on your own so you know how to plan your diet.
Aside from eating, do not forget to exercise regularly and drink plenty of water so that your skin remains supple and hydrated at all times. You should not drink or smoke as this also helps the skin stay young and wrinkle free.
There are foods fight against wrinkles around. Knowing what they are and then get these items from the grocery store.