The pain that body indicates that something is wrong, so you have to be attended to. However, many people ignore the signs and aggravate their condition. Sometimes the pain is not serious, but if the pain lasts more than a week you will definitely have to visit a doctor.
Do not ignore has pin on these body parts:
- pancreas and stomach – if you experience pain in the abdomen or the back around the area of the pancreas, then the problem is with the stomach or pancreas. 50% of patients with chronic pancreatitis feels severe back pain.
- Kidneys -. If the pain felt is in the pelvis, thighs, lower back, and lower abdomen, then the problem is with the kidneys
- thick and cecum – if a pain in the abdominal area that could be a song of cecum, colon, rectum problems or problems that can lead to pain in the lower center abdomen is shown. This can be a serious problem, so visiting a doctor.
- Back liver and gallbladder bag -Pain in the shoulders and upper neck, especially on the right side can be a symptom of problems related to liver or bag gallbladder. pain may also occur in the diaphragm.
- Heart – pain in the chest on the right side is an indication of cardiovascular problems. This can also make the pain extends to the left side of the body, because these problems are connected to other parts of the body that send impulses as the spinal cord.
- Ovary – if they are swollen ovaries person may feel pain in the front abdominal area on both sides. If there stabbing and intense pain, then it can denote a cyst.
- lungs and diaphragm -. If you feel pain in the upper shoulders and neck, then there may be a problem with the lungs
- bladder -. Bladder problems are manifested through pain in the lower pelvic area
- Small Intestine – manifested by pain around the navel. Consult a doctor immediately.
Never ignore the pain felt in these parts of the body, as they can indicate a serious problem that must be addressed immediately so that no additional cause any problems health.
The NEVER ignore the pain in this BODY PARTS:. IT can cost a life first appeared in BASE HEALTHY LIFE