To cope with irregular periods naturally :. Eating fresh carrots or grape juice, drinking ginger tea with honey daily use turmeric, decoction of leaves of bamboo tree, fennel seeds in water, Chinese herb Dong Quai, eat fresh fruits, vegetables, yogurt and protein lean, mint in powder form in joining with honey and essence of the bark of Ashoka.
in an average most women will have between 11 and 13 periods each year. May be among the many that end at the lower end of the scale. A period or irregular “lost” is very subjective as it has to be analyzed in terms of what is normal for the individual.
menstrual periods are often irregular during the first years after the onset of menstruation. It may take several years for the hormones that control menstruation to reach a balance
common for irregular menstrual periods Causes
irregular menstrual periods could be due to several reasons, such as :.
- irregularities of the female hormones estrogen and progesterone for a few years after sexual maturity.
- malnutrition, especially a diet deficient in the mineral zinc and vitamin B6.
- A diet rich in carbohydrates.
- iron deficiency anemia.
- excessive weight loss or gain (obesity).
- excessive consumption of caffeinated beverages such as coffee, tea, cola, etc.
- constant worry and stress due to psychological, emotional or physical tension, which leads to the production of cortisol, the hormone which in turn affects the production of the female hormones estrogen, progesterone and DHEA. The imbalance of all the above mentioned hormones serves to induce irregular menstrual cycles.
- Using a device or agent designed to prevent conception (contraceptive device).
- D and C (dilation and curettage).
- recent delivery of a baby.
- polycystic ovary syndrome (development of fluid-filled sacs in the ovaries).
- An unplanned pregnancy.
- sexually transmitted diseases.
- A still premature delivery.
- Other problems in the uterus or ovaries.
- An abnormally active or under-active thyroid.
- Use of certain medications (prescription or nonprescription).
- inflammatory bowel disease, tuberculosis, liver disease, and diabetes can also lead to irregular periods.
- illegal drugs (drugs and banned substances) use.
[19459008discrepancia] hormonal before the arrest of menstruation.
Natural means for maintaining a regular menstrual cycle
not stress if you pass it a time period at a time. The most important thing is to get physical and psychological strength and balance the right to support the body in this task.
Nature has provided many natural herbs, seeds and other alternatives that can help regulate menstrual cycles. Some of them are listed below :.
- raw carrots or fresh grape juice is one of the most potent remedies but inexpensive for irregular menstrual cycles
- drink tea ginger with honey on a daily basis serves to regulate menstrual cycles.
- Add two tablespoons of parsley leaves in boiling water, let stand for thirty minutes and filtered through a sieve and enjoy this rich tea.
- turmeric amazing herb is very beneficial for the treatment of this disease.
- a mixture of juice prepared from fresh parsley, beets, carrots and cucumber .
- recurrent intake of decoction prepared from bamboo tree leaves is an ancient remedy for this disease.
- consumption fresh fruits, vegetables, yogurt and lean protein on a daily basis is recommended for regularization of menstrual cycles.
- Mint in powder form, made with honey needs to be taken several times during the day is a proven effective home remedy.
- fennel seeds water works wonders.
- and mincer radish seeds mixed with whey can be taken daily.
- or distilled essence of bark Ashoka tree not only encourages the uterine wall, but it helps in stabilizing menstrual cycles.
- on Chinese herb Dong Quai or female ginseng regulates the current period
herbs mentioned above can help stabilize hormones it is the most common cause for an irregular menstrual cycle. Usually herbs are taken two weeks before the start of their menstrual cycle.
Beyond that, reducing the consumption of refined carbohydrates, falling in regular moderate exercise / yoga / meditation etc. It goes a long way in getting the body, mind and soul of all synchronized to help overcome this condition.