Have you ever had a prolonged cold that will not heal with yellow mucus or green? Headache and fever sometimes? If so, it could be a symptom of sinusitis. Perhaps you’ve heard this disease may even have to know some of the features of sinusitis, but do not panic.
Here are some aspects to give treat sinusitis naturally . These tips can be practiced at home, because their application is quite simple.
1. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water, fruit juices without added sugar, soup and hot tea. These liquids help mucus thinner and help drain the sore breasts. Avoid alcohol, caffeine and sugary drinks and smoking.
All these substances breathing system that causes mucus to thicken and clog the airways that are already inflamed dehydrate.
2. The grape seed extract, known as GSEs (grape seed extract) is a natural antibiotic that produces seeds and grind raisins pulp into a fine powder.
When provided as a nasal spray, GSE helps remove mucus and preventing other bacteria and microbial contaminants to take root in the breast tissue to be inflamed and weaker.
3. Just add a few drops of oregano oil in a cup of your drink can have a big impact on your health, absolutely positively. Not only oregano oil has anti-biotic, anti-virus and anti-fungal substances when consumed, but can also be used to combat cold sores and nail fungus.
Oregano oil can also be used for steam inhalation, although the smell is not as good as mint, but the result is quite good for your heart.
4. You like food? Like it spicy? Because spicy foods like mustard, chili, pepper, horseradish and wasabi can help clear sinuses.
If you like spice, consider adding some “hot” spices to food to make your nostrils open and free. sufficient intake of spicy food can stimulate the mucous glands of the nose. So any increase in mucus production fluid.
5. Bromelain is an enzyme found in pineapple juice and stem of the pineapple. Most people use it to natural medicine for sinusitis . The main function of bromelain is to reduce swelling (inflammation), especially of the nose and sinuses.
Not many people know that bromela has the ability to treat sinusitis, bromela that has been evident to help reduce the production of mucus caused by sinusitis, but unfortunately, those who have allergy ahistory RoMeLa pineappleb that it is not advisable to consume. So eat pineapple juices can also help your sinus pain healed slowly.
Well, in fact, the treatment sinusitisis not always complicated. the sthat ingredient can get at home can help natural cure sinusitis .