Canker sores are a common problem, but they are extremely unpleasant and cause great discomfort and pain.
They are white, surrounded by an inflamed red border, usually found on the lips, cheeks, at the bottom of the oral cavity, or under language. Canker sores are usually the result of several reasons, and can be of two types:
ulcers minor are the most common type (stomatitis disease) and occur in 80% of cases. Healing usually needs 7 -. 10 days
Greater than or large ulcers occur in 10% of cases of aphthous. These are known as major aphthous ulceration. In most cases, that merge with adjacent ulcers and create a larger, leading to great pain.
These ulcers are also extremely painful and result due to infection with herpes simplex. In this case, often reoccur, and women are more prone to them. They often come in groups of 100 small, painful ulcers.
These are the most common causes of mouth ulceration
- dental unhygienic conditions
- Food allergies
- accidental bites in the mouth and cheek
- herpes simplex infections
- the deficiencies of important nutrients such as iron, vitamin B12, vitamin C
- imbalance hormonal
- skin disease
- Some diseases in the bowels
- conditions of the underlying disease
Fortunately, canker sores and canker sores can be treated naturally. These are the most effective home remedies:
- Gargle alternatively with a glass of cold water and a glass of warm water.
- Coconut milk is an excellent remedy. You must extract fresh coconut milk grating, and gargle 3-5 times a day.
- In a cup of water, add 1 teaspoon coriander seeds and boil. Gargle while still slightly warm, 3-4 times a day.
- Aloe Vera provides efficient effects in this case. You should take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel 3 times a day.
- Boil a cup of fenugreek leaves in two cups of water. Cepa, cover, and gargle with it 2-3 times a day.
- can prepare a mouthwash dissolving salt water ½ teaspoon salt in a cup of water. Swish it around for half an hour, and spit it out. Moreover, for best results, use this solution for gargling.
- coriander leaves Boil water, let the water cool and warm water gargle 3-4 times a day.
- 05.06 Chew holy basil leaves and drink some water. Repeat 5-6 times during the day.
- Eating raw tomatoes increasingly suffering from mouth ulcers, or you can gargle with tomato juice 3-4 times on a daily basis.
- Mix one teaspoon honey and 1/4 teaspoon turmeric to prepare a paste, and rub it on the painful spot.
- Use cranberry juice to treat mouth ulcers. Just keep it in the mouth for some time.
- Mix one part of camphor and 7 parts of sugar candy and apply the mixture on the blister. This will provide quick results.
- Getting rid of mouth ulcers chewing 5-6 In basil leaves with a little water. Repeat 5-6 times a day.
- mix a pinch of turmeric powder and a teaspoon of glycerin and apply it on the affected area.
- Using plain yogurt for the treatment of cold sores.
- You should eat a banana with curd on an empty stomach in the morning.
- A mixture of honey and coconut oil and massage the gums.
- can be prepared a paste of Indian gooseberry and apply it on the affected area. Repeat 2-3 times during the day.
- can prepare an antiseptic mouthwash homemade mixing 10 drops of tea tree oil in 1/3 cup water and swish it around for half a minute, and spit it out. This treat the infection and relieve pain.
- can eliminate mouth ulcers using sodium bicarbonate.
- In order to get rid of mouth ulcers, you should consume raw, rich in onions salads.
- In order to calm redness and inflammation treatment, should dry 2 drops of tea tree oil directly on the affected area.
- drink a cup of cranberry juice with every meal
- brushing with a soft brush in the morning and before go to sleep
- consume comfort foods like ice cream, yogurt and custard and soothing foods such as mixed fresh custard fruits, for the treatment of ulcers that burn
- avoid foods hard and beverages like tea and coffee
- avoid foods and addictive drinks, such as alcohol and the snuff
- avoid hot and spicy foods
- When you are drinking cold drinks or water, be sure to use a straw
These tips and natural remedies will help efficiently treat ulcers in the mouth of a simple, safe and fast.