Best hangover natural cures
hangover is the unpleasant effect after drinking alcohol. The hangover symptoms include headache, drowsiness, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, dry mouth and loss of appetite. Alcohol is a diuretic, which means drinking too much of it can lead to dehydration. Many hangover symptoms are caused by dehydration. Here are some tips to relieve hangover symptoms and ways to prevent it.
Ginger is one of the best remedies for reducing nausea and vomiting. Mince the ginger pickled sliced or in the aftermath of a night of drinking. quick relief is given, aiding in digestion of alcohol. You can also make a ginger drink.
- Add one cup of sliced ginger 3 cups of boiling water. Boil for 10 minutes and drain.
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon and a quarter cup of honey
- Mix and drink
Drinking water lemon infused
lemon-infused water supports detoxification by increasing liver function and tissue regeneration. squeeze the juice of half a lemon in a glass of water and drink.
drink more fluid
hangover is a sign of dehydration. Avoid coffee or drinks has caffeine. Drink water between takes and stay hydrated after drinking alcohol. Coconut water is also a good cure for a hangover, as it is full of electrolytes that the body needs for rehydration.
This is rich in antioxidants and potassium and is a good remedy to combat hangovers. Fructose in honey helps the body metabolize alcohol. Mix two tablespoons of honey in a glass of warm water and drink. You can also take 3 tablespoons of honey every hour to reduce hangover symptoms.
This potassium rich fruit is a great hangover cure. Drinking alcohol in large quantities depletes the body’s supply of potassium. Eating bananas is a quick way to replenish this essential mineral.
Alcohol alters your sleep cycle and leaves you feeling tired and lack of sleep. Try to get enough sleep.
Eating a bacon sandwich can help cure a hangover. Carbohydrates in the levels of blood sugar and bread to boost speeds up the metabolism. This helps to quickly remove alcohol. Protein bacon decompose into amino acids. Your brain needs these amino acids to help relax it.
The detoxifying lemon can help relieve hangover symptoms.
- Squeezing a lemon in a glass of warm water.
- Add two tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon of ginger juice, stir and drink up.
Ways to prevent hangovers
The best prevention of hangover is not to drink alcohol in the first place. If you have to enjoy it the following tips can help prevent aftereffect.
- Do not mix alcohol with doing so can increase the symptoms of a hangover.
- Alternate alcohol with water this will help reduce the amount of alcohol taken. It will also help avoid a hangover.
- Know your limit. Pay attention to how different alcohol affects you. Try not to have more than one alcoholic drink within two hours.
- Drink slowly.
- Do not drink on an empty stomach.