Home » How To » Napa County: several ways to get rid of spoiled food

Napa County: several ways to get rid of spoiled food

NAPA COUNTY, CA – Napa County residents with food waste from power outages can get rid of it in several ways, county officials said this week.

Upper Valley disposal and recycling customers can dispose of waste in two ways. Foods that do not fit in your regular trash cart can be placed in your green trash cart. Customers should tell Upper Valley Disposal that they will place food waste in their green waste cart.

The cost to do so is $ 18. Customers can call 707-963-7988 from 8 a.m. at 4:30 p.m. to make the report

Food waste can also be taken to the Clover Flat Landfill at 4380 Silverado Trail N. in Calistoga. Office hours are from 9 a.m. at 4 p.m. From Tuesday to Saturday and from 9 a.m. at 3 p.m. on Sunday. The landfill is closed on Monday.

Customers of Napa Recycling and Disposal Services and Napa County Recycling and Disposal Services must deposit unpacked food waste in the gray dump cart. All paper and food must be separated from non-compostable metal and plastic containers.

Commercial customers with large quantities of packaged and spoiled food should call Napa Recycling & Waste Services at 707-255-5200 to pick them up.

American Canyon customers can call Recology at 707-552-3110 for information on how to dispose of food waste.

Related Post:  How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Hair Naturally

– Bay City news service

Source: https://patch.com/california/napavalley/napa-county-several-ways-get-rid-spoiled-food

You May Also Like :
==[Click 2x to CLOSE X]==
Trending Posts!