Heartburn is a feeling of tightness, pain or discomfort in the middle of the chest. It occurs when stomach acid up into the esophagus and causes an uncomfortable burning sensation. If you experience this heartburn frequently, then it converted to acid reflux or GERD.
Mustard is a common household item that can be obtained from the seeds of a plant with yellow flowers Eurasia. Just as in food, which can be used to help with many health and beauty, being one of them heartburn. This is a form of indigestion caused by acid regurgitation and can feel like a burning sensation in the chest.
How mustard helps treat heartburn:
- Mustard production of excess acid in the stomach stops due to its content of vinegar.
- which neutralizes the acids in the stomach and prevents the stomach to produce any additional acid.
- Improves pH level balancing the intake of acids and alkalis.
- Mustards are good source of iron, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids and zinc that helps in better digestion and helps prevent heartburn.
- contains mustard vinegar, which acts as a strong stimulant saliva, which helps digestion faster without acids back into the esophagus tube.
How to use mustard for heartburn:
Try using mustard in the following ways to help get rid of heartburn. Be sure to apply these methods regularly.
1. In Diet
- Eat a teaspoon or two of plain yellow mustard directly.
- consume foods containing mustard, like hot dogs, sandwiches, etc.
2. The mustard yellow butter
This process is especially useful in situations where it is more difficult to consume mustard with running water.
- Mix 2 to 3 teaspoons mustard 1 cup buttermilk.
- Drink this to get relief from heartburn.
- can also add 1 teaspoon chopped coriander and asafetida both and a pinch of salt.
3. honey mustard
- Mix 2 teaspoons of organic yellow mustard and a glass of warm water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix well.
- Drink the mixture immediately and regularly.
4. Mustard tea
you can also consume mustard tea for relief of heartburn.
- Boil 2 glasses of water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of tea leaves and boil for a few minutes.
- Add 2 teaspoons mustard powder, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger.
- Boil for a little and then strain.
- Add honey and consume regularly.
- Add milk (optional) in the final stages of preparing tea.
- can also add green tea leaves instead of tea leaves (but not add milk)
- consume regularly.
Follow these tips and precautions to get rid of heartburn quickly and without any side effects.
- Avoid drinking fluids shortly after taking this mustard to avoid washing down.
- If you do not like the taste of mustard, simply move from one side of the mouth with water and spit after swallowing the mustard.
- Use a good quality mustard (but not mustard seeds) in your diet.
- have individually wrapped packets of mustard with you for emergency use.
- For immediate relief, let seeded mustard slowly slide the lining of the throat thoroughly.
- To help with the problem, avoid eating spicy food, reduce your weight, avoid excessive use of certain medications.
- elevate your head up 4 to 6 inches while sleeping and taking antacids
Different foods cause heartburn for different people, so try a few methods to see what works for you.
How often do you suffer from heartburn? Have you ever used any method that was not on the list above? Please share your experiences with us.