Home » Beverage » Mom Reveals The Scary Cause Of Their Teen Daughter’s Shocking Death

Mom Reveals The Scary Cause Of Their Teen Daughter’s Shocking Death

I n the summer of 2014, 16-year-old Lanna Hamann went to Mexico for the weekend. She was on vacation with her friends and their parents.

One day, while she was resting on the sandy beach, Lanna suddenly suffered a cardiac arrest. Tragically, he died.

His death, at first, was a complete mystery. After all, Lanna – a student at Sunrise Mountain High School in Peoria, AZ – was active, healthy and outgoing. She was a skilled softball player, without previous medical problems. There were no warning signs before it, on the holiday that explains what happened.

After the tragic news sank in, Lanna’s mom Kris went public with what he believes killed her daughter. Not only was reportedly Lanna dehydrated that day not to drink any water in hot weather, but all he did drink That day was energy drinks. In fact, Lanna took a few moments of Red Bull before she collapsed on the beach.

cardiologist Jack Wolfson agreed with Kris. Lanna was essentially addicted to energy drinks, and high levels of caffeine and sugar can be extremely dangerous . “There is no medical evidence that these things hurt, can cause changes in heart rate and blood pressure impact,” said Fox KSAZ 10.

Kris says the tragic death of his daughter it could have happened to anyone, anywhere.

Related Post:  This Is What Happens If You Rub Your Lips with a Tea Bag. The Result – Spectacular!

Please Party this with friends on Facebook!

Source: www.littlethings.com

Share Button ->

You May Also Like :
==[Click 2x to CLOSE X]==
Trending Posts!