figures in combination with olive oil are commonly used as a natural remedy for people in coastal areas. This powerful combination can effectively treat many health conditions, including intestinal diseases, infertility, hemorrhoids, and many others.
Here is a list of some of the health problems that figs and olive oil will help treat:
- Stomach issues
- High cholesterol
- Asthma and bronchitis
- Infertility (many women say this was the only thing that helped conceive)
Why use figs?
food that tops the list of foods rich in calcium are figs. This will the perfect alternative for people who are lactose intolerant and who are allergic to dairy ago.
Furthermore, figs are rich in fiber and therefore have a natural laxative effect. In addition, figs promote healthy weight loss.
Figs are an excellent source of potassium, which regulates sugar levels in the blood and other body functions bring under control. This amazing fruit is also high in omega-3 and omega-6 that protect you from cardiovascular disease and myocardial infarction.
Dried figs have the highest antioxidant content of any fruit drying phenol. Regular consumption of 2 medium figs can significantly increase the antioxidant activity in the body, according to a study.
Moreover, figs help the removal of kidney stones, as shown in a study. Boil 6 figs 200 ml of water. Consume this natural remedy on a daily basis over a period of one month to get rid of kidney stones.
- Fig leaves have potent anti-diabetic effects and regulating insulin levels.
- figures can promote better sleep at night and can treat certain sleep disorders, including insomnia due to its high content of tryptophan.
- Figs are an excellent source of vitamin C. Regular consumption of figs brighten and even skin tone.
- Vitamin B6 is found in the figures can help treat morning sickness.
Dried figs and olive oil
- In a large pitcher, put 40 dried figs and pour over a little extra virgin olive oil. Figs should be well covered.
- jar with a lid is closed and let it stay for 40 days. During this period, figs absorb significant quantities of olive oil.
- Eating a fig before each meal to treat any of the conditions listed above.