Home » Cancer Insurance » MAN GOES BLIND IN 1 EYE AFTER MAKING A MISTAKE THAT MANY PEOPLE MAKE EVERY DAY

MAN GOES BLIND IN 1 EYE AFTER MAKING A MISTAKE THAT MANY PEOPLE MAKE EVERY DAY

Chad Groeschen, 39, of Cincinnati, Ohio, is sharing his experience as a warning after sleeping with their contact lenses forced him to go blind in his left eye, according to the Huffington Post. He wore contact lenses claiming that they are safe for use during the night, according to a report from ABC News Channel 9 on its side.

Groeschen felt his left eye began to itch.At first was convinced that itching is caused by an allergy. However, the next morning when he woke up he realized that his eye became “sticky”.

See more in the video below:

Source: www.healthtipsportal.com

You May Also Like :