Home » Health » MAN GOES BLIND IN 1 EYE AFTER MAKING A MISTAKE THAT MANY PEOPLE MAKE EVERY DAY!

MAN GOES BLIND IN 1 EYE AFTER MAKING A MISTAKE THAT MANY PEOPLE MAKE EVERY DAY!

His name is Chad Groeschen and he is 39 years old, from Ohio. His story is shocking and many of us can make the same mistake he so wants to be careful and is sharing her experience to warn of the consequences. One night, it was only one night that slept with his contact lenses and that caused blindness in her left eye.

read that these contact lenses are safe to sleep and can be used at night, but unfortunately for him .. were not.

First her eye started itching and he taught that there must be an allergic reaction, but when he woke the next morning he noticed that his left eye had become “sticky”.

Source:

The Man goes blind in one eye after making a mistake many people do every day! appeared for the first time in healthy lifestyles 365 .

You May Also Like :