Did you know the skin is the body’s largest organ? This important body also absorbs most of the things you put into it, therefore, must be very careful with what comes into contact with skin.
deodorant is something that most people use every day, so that a safe product is critical. However, there are several toxic ingredients found in conventional deodorant, including aluminum. It has proven to be detrimental to our health in many ways; the research found that could also contribute to serious medical conditions such as seizures, breast cancer, disorders of bone formation and Alzheimer kidney problems .
How to maintain security
Although there are several good chemical-free products to choose from, which can be expensive. The good news is that you can make your own deodorant at home without breaking the bank, and even enjoy the creative process as well.
Here it is an easy recipe and make sure that often. It is all natural and chemical free – giving you peace of mind.
easy DIY and safe Deodorant
- coconut oil 3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of arrowroot powder
- 3 drops of essential oil of melaleuca
- 3 drops of essential oil of myrrh
- 3 drops of lavender essential oil
myrrh and melaleuca have antimicrobial and antifungal properties, and lavender is well suited to deal with the bacteria that cause body odor . If you have a favorite oil, be sure to include a few drops of this recipe. I would add a little lemon or orange from time to time to change things up a bit.
- A small container for oils fusion
- Glass bottle with a lid for storage
1. Measure coconut oil and shea butter in a small glass bowl and gradually microwaving. I use ten seconds time.
2. Stir well to ensure that the oils are mixed. Now add baking soda and arrowroot powder and stir carefully until smooth. Add the essential oils and stir again.
3. Carefully pour the mixture into a jar and put the lid on it. The deodorant can be stored directly in your bathroom for your convenience.
4. Use a soft cloth or your fingers to apply as often as necessary.
This recipe will remain soft – or even liquefy – if your bathroom is warm. If you prefer your deodorant be solid, he puts it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before using.
I am really pleased to spend time making personal care products for myself, my family and friends. They make great gifts for people health conscious; It is a truly unique to say, so “I care about you.” Put your deodorant creative cute jars with labels and viola! There are featuring stunning for all your friends and family.
– Leilani Hampton