insect bites is the worst! The problem is, traditionally, if you want to get rid of insects, you have to invest in harmful repellents, which can be hazardous to your health.
Fortunately, there is a way to get rid of bugs without putting your health or the health of your family at risk. You can create your own bug spray! One that is not harmful to the health of your children or your own but still strong enough to get rid of pesky insects.
These ingredients also can be used for a number of different things, like making a cleaning product useful all-purpose laundry detergent, fabric softener, scrub tile, and more.
So let’s go over what you’ll need to create the best organic insect repellent around.
- 10 drops of lavender
- 1-15 Oz. bottle of witch hazel
- 10-12 drops of citronella
- 10-12 drops of eucalyptus
- 10-12 drops lemongrass
1. Take a couple of small bottles and witch hazel split between them. Use one for outside and one for whatever else is needed for insect repellent. I usually like to take some repellent with me every time I go out at night because mistakes are usually very active. Usually almost filling the bottles, leaving about ½ “of space at the top.
2. Add to each of the other oils for witch hazel. A then put back into the lid and shake the bottle. Do this until the oils are mixed well. be sure to stir the mixture again every time you use it.
the best part this insect repellent is that smells wonderful, so do not mind spraying all over the place. in addition, it is particularly effective in eliminating those pesky mosquitoes.
I love that
the worst part about using insect repellent is the smell coming from. I find it almost sickening and I’m always trying to get rid of the smell after you have finished using it. But nothing so far has me given the security I need to feel safe from errors and not mind having repellent whole body.
Another great part of this insect repellent is the fact that no sticky feel on the skin. You can wear it all day and all night without feeling that they feel gross repulsive give other repellents.
For me those were the two largest sellers of this insect repellent, but also love for what it is myself, so I know exactly what’s in it. I can know for sure that I am using an insect repellent that is free from chemicals and not harmful to health or the environment.
If you are tired of harmful insect repellents is due to himself and his family to follow him. In addition, it is very easy. For more information on this insect repellent recipe visit premeditated leftovers .
Source: Hearty Soul
Share with your friends and family
Disclaimer :. This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment