Long eyelashes are a classic feminine trait and many women have made great strides (pun intended) to longer eyelashes. Unfortunately, many treatments such as eyelash extensions and growth serums can cause allergic reactions, infection or other problems .
Of course, there is a genetic aspect of long eyelashes, but that does not mean that those who do not have the genes of luck can not increase the length of eyelashes .
I have a cousin who is naturally super-long dark eyelashes that seem extensions. My lashes are long and dignified, but definitely not as dramatic, so they have been experimenting with natural ways to increase the length and thickness of my eyelashes.
There seems to be a connection between nutrition and health of hair, so if a person is not getting enough fat-soluble vitamins, vitamin B complex, vitamin C and collagen, tabs (and hair) they may suffer.
Overuse of eye products, especially long-term masks or false eyelashes eyelashes can weaken or lead to lash loss.
natural lash extensions?
After publishing my homemade mask many people asked if there was a natural way to make fiber mascara eyelash extensions or tabs. I’m still finding a natural version of false eyelashes as the most colas contain formaldehyde. Most eyelash fiber products also contain questionable ingredients.
What I have found, however, it was a natural way to make eyelashes lashes look so long as false using only natural ingredients.
These natural “eyelash extensions” use:
- Castor oil – natural source of omega-6 fats, proteins and vitamins that helps foster growth dramatic hair
- emu oil – “highly anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, penetrating a transdermal carrier, promotes regeneration of the skin, non-comedogenic (will not clog pores), nourishing, anti-aging and bacteriastatic “( source )
- coconut oil – .
- vitamin E oil (optional)
[19459002aceite] Castor alone gives remarkable results, as has been extremely useful for lengthening and thickening my hair but the addition of emu oil, coconut oil and vitamin e give this serum a wider range of fatty acids and nutrients to help eyelash growth speed
NOTE :. Christa whole trip recommends adding 1 drop of lavender essential oil for mascara eyelash growth speed. I have not tried this yet, but could be added to this serum for added benefit ( just always be careful and do your own research as essential oils used !)
eyelash growth serum ingredients
- 1 teaspoon of castor oil
- 1 teaspoon emu oil (optional, you can use the extra castor oil instead)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 capsules of vitamin e oil (optional)
Instructions eyelash growth serum
- Mix all ingredients and store in a dropper bottle.
- To use, squeeze a drop on your finger or a cotton swab and gently massage in lash line. I prefer to do this at night to let it work overnight before washing your face in the morning
- Use daily for best results
COUNCIL : .. This also can be used on the eyebrows to help with thinning eyebrows.
This will last up to a year, as long as you keep in an airtight container and is not contaminated with a liquid as it contains water, aloe or other liquid ingredients spoil.
How care is taken eyelashes?