menstruation. Every woman has to go through that, but for many it is not easy. Your menstrual cycle can give some warning signs of serious diseases throughout the body.
This is what we must pay attention to:
- blood color of light may indicate a problem with the thyroid gland
If you use oral contraceptives, the appearance of light-colored blood is common. But if the anti-color baby blood is taken pills and is very light, then it is possible hormonal imbalance. Visit endocrinologist!
- long and painful cycles should be reported immediately to your gynecologist!
Many believe that a strong pain during the cycle is completely normal. But they are wrong! Women often think they have to withstand the intense cramps, but in this case, something must be done about it!
- If your period is late or absent, it is usually a sign of pregnancy. But if the pregnancy test is negative, consult your physician
failed menstrual cycle can indicate some disorder in the body. It might be in the development of insulin resistance or diabetes.
- sudden bleeding may indicate polyps in the cervix or uterus
When the menstrual cycle is quite normal, but between cycles bleeding occurs, the situation can be very serious. If you are taking birth control pills, this is normal. Otherwise, it may be due to higher levels of estrogen in the body, and even the first sign of cancer!
- If the very red blood, like blueberries? Then all is well!
But if the white discharge suddenly becomes brighter than normal, it is very likely that an imbalance of estrogen, which can have serious consequences.
The following video will give you additional information: