“Kriya, controlling the mind directly through the life force, is the easiest way , more effective and more scientific approach to infinity. in contrast, uncertain “bullock cart” theological slow path to God, Kriya justly be called the ‘airplane’ route “. – Paramhansa Yogananda
India is the land of abundance spirituality and culture. foundation for a remarkable practice as “Yoga” which is a combination of physical and spiritual practices that aim to transform body and mind he began. Yoga provides various methods and techniques that are very useful for many control stress , anger and elevate their inner soul. One of these techniques is “Kriya Yoga”.
What is Kriya Yoga?
Many of you must have heard of him, but there can be practiced. Many of us could not have heard of these breathing techniques . These were a series of breathing techniques used by our great sages back in the old days to achieve self-realization or self-realization. Let’s look through some brief information about the techniques of Kriya Yoga in this article.
Kriya Yoga is a meditation technique which is usually done in the sitting position. This technique consists of four progressive steps.
1. Kriya Yoga
2. Omkar Yoga
3. tokkar Omkar kriya
Prathichakra Omkar Kriya Yoga KriyaSmadhi by
If you look at the history of Kriya Yoga, are the enlightened sages of India found that Kriya Yoga techniques were practiced by many people for centuries. Unfortunately, the Kriya Yoga meditation was lost for many centuries and came to light again today.
is not very surprising to know that these techniques of Kriya Yoga by Lord Krishna is extolled in Bhagavad gita and were preached by the sage Patanjali in his Yoga Sutras book. Paramahansa Yogananda declared that Jesus Christ and his disciples were aware of this ancient spiritual meditation technique.
In the modern era, Kriya Yoga meditation first taught by Lahiri Mahasaya openly that it was the disciple of Mahavatar. Later this Kriya Yoga meditation technique Balaji surprising was introduced to the West by Paramahansa Yogananda, who was trained by Swami Lahiri Mahasaya and Sri Yukteswar Giri.
We are very grateful and fortunate to Paramahansa Yogananda who was instrumental in bringing Kriya Yoga techniques closer to everything, is seeking sincerely. The current technique of Kriya Yoga is taught to students of Self-Realization Fellowship Lessons.
The technique of Kriya Yoga is highly spiritual and helps the doctor to achieve the highest level of spirituality.
Kriya Yoga techniques:
yoga breathing techniques of Kriya consists of the following steps. They include Kriya yoga postures that have to be done under the guidance of a teacher only.
- Push your tongue against the roof of the mouth and release it to make a sound of “click”. This is done 50 times a day.
- The tip of the nose is touched by mouth stretched out with the help of language. This is done 10 times a day.
This technique involves the display of the six chakras from the bulb region, which is opposite to the point between the eyebrows, to the point of coccyx , located at the end of the spinal cord.
There are, in total, six chakras, through which viewing should form a path:
- Sahasrara: Located on the crown of the head (first chakra)
- Muladhar: coccyx (second chakra)
- Swadhisthan: sacral region (third chakra )
- Manipura: Point on the opposite spinal cord naval (fourth chakra)
- Anhata: Point spinal cord, right behind heart or between the shoulder blades. (Fifth chakra)
- Visudha: C-7 of vertebrate (sixth chakra)
- Agana Chakra: The occipital lobe just behind the point between eyebrows (seventh chakra)
This is a pattern of rhythmic breathing whose emphasis is on reducing respiration rate and draw attention to the spinal cord.
This technique should push back the tongue and breathing in and out without stopping. This practice helps in rejuvenating cells by detoxifying them and filling them with oxygen.
- This is a technique of synchronized breathing with specific body movements.
- sit upright with crossed legs and start inhaling. At the end of inhalation, bring your concentration from the bulb region of the crown, behind the eyebrows.
- While doing this, bend the spine and touching her head on the knees of legs extended.
- Now, exhale while returning to the upright position. Bring back your attention to the bulb region via the same route.
- This should be done four times.
- This mudra should be done only once, the day after Mahamudra before going to bed at night.
- Start with a regular breathing and bring your attention behind the eyebrows.
- Now, with the help of his fingers nine gates of the body they are closed. Plug your ears with openings for the thumb, index finger eyes, nostrils with the middle fingers and place the ring and little fingers above and below the upper and lower lip respectively.
- Now sing Om 100 times and slowly release all fingers one by one.
- Start with pressure release of the eyeballs, followed by ear openings, 15 minutes after the pressure release of the eyeballs.
- Slowly pull the hands of her face.
- This mudra frees the soul of all karmic compulsions and ignorance.
- Talabya kriya as described in the beginning, is performed again after Mahamudra.
- To obtain the maximum benefits of Kriya Yoga, you need to practice all the positions mentioned above in the correct order with the proper technique.
- Apart from the steps mentioned above, there are auxiliary.
Kriya breathing techniques of yoga:
technique Hong-sierra (Manashik Prananyam):
- This is a very simple technique.
- is required to observe the natural breathing rhythm. It’s not supposed one breath and the natural rhythm should not be modified miss. You have to synchronize breathing with the sound “Hong” and exhalation with the sound “Saw”. This can be done any number of times.
Attention to the point between the eyebrows:
This is S simple concentration technique in which you are required to focus your mind to the point between the eyebrows. Try to bring back your focus every time deviates from the point. This technique can practice any number of times in a day.
The practice of these techniques allow auxiliary Kriya and Kriya prepared to imbibe Yoga techniques easy and efficient.
Benefits of Kriya Yoga:
Some of the benefits of practicing techniques of Kriya Yoga daily are-
- The technique of meditation aids in the integral development of the person.
- increased concentration and focus.
- spiritual awareness increases.
- Self-realization is possible.
- joy that is greater than any other material possessions is achieved.
- Energy prayer increases. An hour of Kriya Yoga equals 24 hours of ordinary prayer.
- You get the true experience of religion, which can not be won by just talking about God.
- Apart from the spiritual benefits, but also improves your health and helps lead a healthy life.
- Increases positive energy in and around that repeats itself in the form of joy and satisfaction.
Yoga means “union with the divine,” and in today’s world Kriya is the most efficient and easy way to reach the goal of Yoga. spiritual growth is accelerating and helps achieve self-realization. Kriya Yoga techniques are a concomitant of energy control and straight down the path of spirituality life.
Kriya yoga techniques for mediation is a scientific technique to get rid of karmic ties and experience its transforming power.
There are many yogis who have mastered this art and are generous enough to preach this knowledge to ordinary people wishing to travel in this spiritual journey.
Kriya Yoga meditation taught in Self-Realization Fellowship (founded by Paramahansa Yogananda), Ananda Sangha.
Madhavi is a senior editor UrbanWired with deep love and passion for all things health, wellness, fitness and fashion. She is a graduate of expertise in human resources management, but fell for a healthy life. Considering how the people were not informed about personal health, fitness and fashion; she felt compelled to educate, enlighten and entertain the average Joe and Jane worldwide.