Do you know what the thyroid gland is? It is an important part of the body, located in the neck, whose function is to produce hormones and regulate metabolism .
If something happens to him, it will lead to an imbalance of hormones and the body probably will be destroyed. And makes it more difficult it is symptoms are so common that people often overlook and neglect, so most of them have problems with the thyroid glad, but are unaware it.
In addition we will provide you with various symptoms how to tell when something is wrong there.
Your weight can change dramatically -. If hypothyroidism is present, you gain weight, and if hyperthyroidism is present, experience weight loss
- going to experience swelling, inflammation and swelling, especially on the face and neck.
- Possible problems with concentration, agitation, anxiety, nervousness and irritability are signs that your body is producing too many hormones and can not take it.
- unusual flow of menses, if too much of it or no flow at all, leads to changes in the thyroid gland.
- will react differently from other people about the weather. If you have hypothyroidism you will feel extremely cold, and if you have hyperthyroidism feel warm.
- Your hair will start to fall, and become dry, brittle and weak.
- contact your doctor as soon as possible if you start to experience constant pain in joints and muscles.
- Finally, you will experience mental changes. – Low levels of hormones produced by the thyroid gland accordingly exhaustion, dizziness, constant fatigue and
Please, if you are experiencing any of these symptoms, consult your doctor for further tests and how to address this condition. preserve their health at once!
Source: http: //secretnutritions.com/2016/08/problem-with-your-thyroid-gland/