Kiwi (Actinidia deliciosa) is a fruit that comes from New Zealand proved to have great benefits for the body. Kiwifruit originated in China and then spread to New Zealand, there are many start kiwis grown so that New Zealand is famous for its kiwi fruit, even the name is taken from the name of the kiwi bird that can not fly from New Zealand.
The result is that there are 2 types of kiwi kiwi green and gold, green kiwi has a bitter taste, while the kiwi gold has a sweeter taste, if you do not like acidic foods can test kiwi gold to the inner flesh is yellow.
talk about the benefits of kiwi fruit, there are some contents of the fruit it is beneficial to health. A study by the Health Research Scinece says Zespri fruit is rich in vitamin C. In fact, vitamin C is derived from orange kiwi more than expected as the most popular source of vitamin C. Not only that, vitamin C Kiwi also they act as antioxidants and may help prevent cellular damage caused by the oxidation process
content of kiwi fruit :.
- Kiwi contains vitamin C and E, fiber, carotene, potassium, folic acid and antioxidants.
- The vitamin C content of fruit kiwi in most citrus.
- The contents of the low on the glycemic index kiwi reduces the risk of diabetes, heart disease and help maintain weight.
- The fiber content in kiwi fruit is very good to overcome the problem of constipation and launched the digestive tract.
- kiwi also contains potassium that is needed by the body.
- The magnesium content in the kiwi helps maintain nerve and muscle function, helps the immune system to maintain the stability of heart rate and strengthen bones.
- The content of folic very well to help better brain development is also consumed by pregnant women to prevent neural tube defects in babies, other than that folic acid can produce and help in the process DNA repair.
- kiwi also contains lutein, which acts as an antioxidant to prevent eye damage caused by due to aging.
- The content of the antioxidant very good kiwi to prevent damage to DNA and cells of the body caused by free radicals, but it is also very useful antioxidants to slow the aging process.
Benefits of kiwi fruit for health
Since the number of the nutrition found in kiwi fruit, this fruit has many health benefits for the body. Here are some of the benefits of kiwi fruit that can be obtained if consumed.
- The prevention of cardiovascular diseases. A study shows that eating 2-3 kiwifruit a day helps thin the blood, reducing blood clots and lowering fat levels in the blood as useful to maintain heart health.
- For diabetics. The kiwi contains a low glycemic index and high fiber content is very good to prevent increased levels of blood sugar, so it is good for diabetics.
- preventing cancer. According to the Rowett Research in the UK, taking gold kiwifruit everyday will give you almost twice the rate of DNA repair her. It is a type of genetic damage that may be responsible for cancer.
- heart health. University of Oslo in Norway have reported that if two or three kiwis a day consumed can improve your heart health: thin the blood and reduce blood clotting. The fruit is also capable of reducing the levels of triglycerides (fats) in the blood in an average of up to 15%.
- health of the skin. Kiwifruit also contains more potassium than bananas. Not only that, vitamin C contained in this fruit are also more than oranges. Kiwi is rich in vitamin E and alpha linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. These are vitamins and important minerals for skin care. High doses of vitamin C contained in the kiwi has the ability to keep the skin firm and elastic, and maintain collagen levels. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant and provide qualities that help to clarify and clean antibacterial skin.
- boost immunity. content rich in antioxidants and vitamin C in kiwi fruit can help improve the immune system, therefore are not susceptible to the flu.
- eye health. carotenoid levels found in kiwi helps protect your eyes from harmful free radicals. The content of lutein in the beneficial compounds kiwi for pregnant women because it can help prevent cataracts. health problems of the eyes commonly seen in pregnant women. eat fruits that are rich in nutrients and nutrition is the best and safest solution to stay healthy during pregnancy.
- Good for digestion. green kiwi contains actinidina (natural enzymes that break down proteins). This fruit also has a high fiber content can help improve bowel movements become more smoothly. Kiwi fibers also been investigated able to help cleanse the digestive system. Not only that, vitamin C present in kiwi fruit is also believed to help relieve swelling and to help facilitate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Overcoming asthma. The content of vitamin C, vitamin B6 and vitamin E are very useful in improving lung health for appropriate function to prevent breathing problems.
- Source of nutrients. kiwi fruit is known as ‘nutritional All – Star’ which means that this fruit has the best nutrient density. Eating kiwi fruit as its breakfast menu as kiwis are rich in magnesium, which is able to convert food into energy.
Benefits of kiwi fruit for young pregnant women
fruit Kiwi is very easy to find in many supermarkets. So you can easily search for it. As easy as to obtain the benefits of this fresh fruit. pregnant young women are also advised to consume kiwi fruit. Benefits of kiwi fruit for pregnant young women In addition to meeting nutritional intake may also reduce nausea and vomiting that is often experienced in early pregnancy.
- Maintaining the health of the fetus nerve. kiwi contains a high content of folic acid. This is one of the content that is needed to meet the nutrition of pregnant women in the fetus. With kiwi consumption during pregnancy can prevent babies born in a state of nervous or mental disability. That is a situation in which the development of the fetal brain and nerves are not perfect.
- Keeping weight of pregnant women remains ideal. The fiber content property kiwi able to start the digestive system and prevent swelling pregnant women. Therefore, by consuming kiwi consumption reduce the risk of obesity in pregnant women. Also overcome the problem of constipation is often experienced by pregnant women in general.
- preventing stroke during pregnancy. According to the study, the rate of stroke in pregnant women has increased. Especially if pregnant women have a history of obesity, high blood pressure (hypertension) and heart disease. Therefore, consumption of kiwi can prevent arteries from clogging. That is through the help of natural antioxidant polyphenols.
- Fruit consumption is highly recommended during pregnancy. For balanced nutrition for pregnant women. Fruit consumption is also more beneficial than eating junk food has no benefit at all for pregnant women.
Kiwi is one of the fruits that one pregnant woman should include in your diet. Kiwi is rich in nutrients that can help in having a healthy pregnancy .Tart kiwis also called kiwis are typically about the size of an egg and . pregnancy due to the needs of the growing baby, so add to your diet is a kiwi . The kiwi are fuzzy egg-shaped fruits that taste like a cross between a pineapple and a strawberry. His shaggy brown fur hides a bright green color.
The fruit it is easily separated from the skin, making this an effective and fun way to eat kiwi . Kiwi is beneficial for pregnant women. This not only kiwi decrease. Kiwi are rich in folic acid and have enzymes that can help an aspiring mother to become pregnant through its diet.At 11 weeks pregnant , these twelve pregnancy power food apricots pack a surprising .. kiwi (a small kiwi contains more vitamin C than an orange besides it is.Additional Tags for this post:
Pregnancy tips in tamil |