What is the kefir and why it is better than yogurt?
Although we are used to eating yogurt daily breakfast in the morning, however, it would be good to replace it with kefir. Here’s why:
healthy drink Kefir is also called “magic milk.” It is made from goat, cow or sheep milk, which interferes with kefir fungi and let it ferment. It is excellent with strong complete probiotic yeast, vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
kefir diets are very popular mostly because kefir is very healthy and nutritious, and is used for therapeutic purposes.
homemade kefir is far better than bought and can be prepared very easily.
helps in the fight against osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, rejuvenates the skin, improves the condition of hair and nails, and most importantly – contain very few carbohydrates
it has been shown that even helps fight depression.
Kefir contains many vitamins and minerals such as vitamin D, and is also rich in calcium and high protein.
is an excellent diuretic, because if it aids digestion, regulates the level of bacteria in the intestines and establishes the balance of intestinal flora.
Some experts argue that kefir helps in the fight against cancer and malignant cells.
has been shown to lower cholesterol levels in the blood.
SAMPLE MENU for three days:
- Bleach with 2 eggs, cucumber salad and less coffee with a spoon of milk. or:
- grits / polenta and sour milk. or:
- The boiled egg, 1 toast, bread and butter and tea with honey.
- 300 ml of kefir home on the type of fruit yogurt.
- chicken soup, cooked carrots, white meat chicken 100 g beet salad and a piece of bread. or:
- Stewed mushrooms, 300 grams of cooked vegetables (mixture) and coleslaw.
- 150 g of fish grilled or baked in paper aluminum, green salad and herbal tea. or:
- A large potato