The arrival of autumn gently tickle your senses with the smell of fruits and vegetables of the season. Pumpkins are the symbol of this season. Whenever you think of a pumpkin it is likely to think of a delicious pumpkin pie or scary face Lanterns Jack-o-. However, especially squash and pumpkin seed oil has many other uses and a lot of health benefits.
you can get pumpkin seed oil, pressing from raw pumpkin seeds or toasted. pumpkin seed oil has an intense dark green and pleasant, rich flavor. You can use pumpkin seed oil on salads, in the kitchen, baking cookies or baked goods.
The pumpkin seed oil contains many beneficial fatty acids, which are essential for normal function of our body. It is also rich in proteins, antioxidants, phytosterols, carotenoids, vitamins A, B, B2, C, D, E and K and minerals such as phosphorus, iron, magnesium and zinc.
pumpkin seed oil Nutrition
Improve the appearance of skin with the help of pumpkin seed oil!
All these minerals and vitamins in pumpkin seed oil can be very beneficial for the skin in many ways. They can:
- Keep your youthful appearance :. Natural nutrients in pumpkin seed oil in particular zinc and vitamin C are to increase firmness by maintaining collagen levels, and thus prevent premature aging of the skin
- Reduce the appearance of acne :. Zinc and natural selenium fight acne and improve the appearance of your skin
- Reduce damage from free radicals: The strong antioxidant, vitamin E, found in pumpkin seed oil protects the skin against radical damage free, delaying the visible effects of aging.
- Hydration of the skin: seed oil pumpkin is good for dry skin and fat, providing deep moisture, long lasting for dry skin without causing greasiness but is used to control oily skin too. The constant use of this oil can improve skin tone.
- cell renewal Boost: If your skin needs exfoliation you must not use chemicals alpha hydroxy acids harsh. pumpkin seed oil is natural that exfoliate and help promote cell renewal for a more youthful and radiant appearance. That is why many spas offer today pumpkin masks.
- calm irritation and reduce redness: natural anti-inflammatory effects in pumpkin seed oil inflammation subsides, reduce redness and soothe other reactions of sensitive skin such as eczema and rashes and also help wounds heal faster.
Improve your health with pumpkin seed oil!
In addition to its use in cosmetics, pumpkin seed oil has a huge use in medicine as well.
- protects your immune system: The essential fatty acids like Omega 6 or linoleic acid (LA) contained in the pumpkin seed oil are all polyunsaturated and have the unique ability to reduce levels of blood cholesterol and also improve the immune system.
- Protect your heart: Omega 9 or oleic acid is a monounsaturated fatty acid. This acid protects the heart and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. These fats help to lower LDL cholesterol levels and discourage dangerous plaque buildup in the arteries.
- protects your eyes: Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin. Vitamin A helps improve eyesight and is very useful for the eyes, as it protects the cornea.
- prevents the development of cancer: The cells of our body has the ability to grow, heal and maintain structural integrity due to vitamin A, which also acts as an antioxidant neutralizing free radicals (unstable molecules). Given these healing effects, vitamin A has been shown to be beneficial in preventing the development of cancer.
- protects the prostate: The pumpkin seed oil can be very useful for men, because it protects the prostate, especially in the case of benign prostatic hyperplasia ( age related prostate enlargement).
- reduces the risk of breast cancer Women also have many benefits of pumpkin seed oil, since it has been shown that oil pumpkin seed can reduce the risk of breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
- Protects mental health :. It is also said that the pumpkin seed oil can improve mood, help combat anxiety and depression during
- promotes restful sleep :. If you suffer from insomnia or sometimes there is only a problem getting to sleep take a little pumpkin seed oil and feel the benefits
- Protects the urinary tract :. pumpkin seed oil also has a positive effect on the urinary tract, urinary effectively treats overactive bladder disorders especially
- helps women during menopause :. According to some research pumpkin seed oil helps women go through menopause easier to revive hot flashes, headaches and joint pain
- prevents hair loss :. pumpkin seed oil is rich in zinc, which helps prevent hair loss in men balance hormones and helps hair growth
- Battles diabetes :. Due to their low blood sugar, pumpkin seed oil can be very effective in the treatment of diabetes
- sooths the pain of arthritis :. The use of pumpkin seed oil is also beneficial for the joints, if you suffer from arthritis
- helps the digestive system: pumpkin seed oil can be very useful in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome. This is due to the high content of fatty acid that is believed to reduce inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract and many people have realized the positive results after regular use of pumpkin seed oil.
- Combat intestinal parasites :. Take a tablespoon of pumpkin seed oil on an empty stomach every morning can help get rid of intestinal parasites
- Increases libido Because the pumpkin seed oil contains many vitamins libido including B vitamins, vitamins E, C, D and K and minerals the essential sexual desire as calcium, potassium, niacin and phosphorus a lot of new research shows that the use of this oil can improve sex life.