Personally I like peanut butter. Every time I go to the supermarket, just I can not resist taking a bottle of peanut butter. When I open the bottle, it smells only increases appetite and when I put a spoonful of it in my mouth … just close your eyes and say … ..ummmh … it’s delicious. Its smooth and silky texture melts in your mouth.
Again … I want to eat another spoonful, then another scoop and only want to complete the whole bottle.
I think I’m rather sure I’m not the only one who likes the taste of peanut butter temptation.
is readily available in the market and can immediately go and get a bottle of peanut butter to satisfy your appetite. But what I think here is to unravel both the flip flop aside and eating peanut butter.
First let’s find out -that butter peanut good for you?
How peanut butter is made?
Before discovering if peanut butter is good for you or not, I think it’s very important to know how the peanut butter is made.
Well, when you go to the supermarket, to find a number of brands that sell this product, which often have sugar in them along with many other things you do not like to eat.
In this case, I’m talking about peanut butter, which is pure and heavenly and without the addition of preservatives and other things. You can do at home to make a healthy slices of bread for their dissemination, as well as their other indulgences.
- unsalted peanuts – 1 ½ cups
- oil pure peanut – 1 teaspoon
- A food processor
process for making peanut butter
- Take 1 ½ cup peanuts in food processor and add 1 teaspoon peanut oil to the same.
- now process peanuts and oil until it becomes very soft.
- Its delicious peanut butter is ready to satisfy your hunger!
butter is good for you peanut
I know that as I want to also finish the peanut butter once you have prepared now. But wait!
One day while sipping slices of freshly baked bread with peanut butter hydrant, one thing caught my attention. I just thought is peanut butter, which I like, good for me, if I eat it regularly.
to eat small amounts and sometimes not bring any health hazard, but it is the same when taken regularly and for spoonfuls. Let’s see:
According to Harvard Health Letter, peanut butter is healthy. Peanut butter is loaded with vitamins, minerals and some nutrients. unsalted peanut butter has incredible potassium sodium ratio, which will protect the cardiovascular attacks. Your daily intake also keeps the type II diabetes at bay.
Peanut butter is full of vitamins and Nutrition
Peanut butter is rich and at the same time full of vitamins and nutrition, making it a healthy choice. It is rich in protein, vitamin E and monounsaturated fats (healthy fats) that regulate the level of cholesterol in the body. It also contains small amounts of magnesium, zinc and vitamin B6, which helps increase immunity power of the body to fight disease.
Facts Peanut butter 1 tablespoon nutrition
- Nutrition Facts – 94 kcal
- Protein – 4.01 g
- Carbohydrates – 3,13 g
- Sugar – 1.48 g
- fat – 8.06 g
- Saturated fat – 1,647 g
- polyunsaturated fat – 2,219 g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Fiber – 1 g
- Sodium – 73 mg
- Potassium – 104 mg
rich in fiber
peanut butter is not only rich in protein, but also rich in fiber, which is very necessary for the proper functioning of the body parts needed to a healthy body.
contains lots of potassium
Peanut butter also contains a lot of potassium in it, which is what helps to stay away from disorders stroke, kidney and heart. It also reduces the level of stress and anxiety; keeps the metabolism in the body; and is responsible for the nervous system. Also maintains the balance of electrolytes in the body and ensures normal functioning of cells.
rich in manganese
Peanut butter is also a good source of manganese, which helps maintain healthy bone structure. It also creates enzymes necessary to strengthen bones and maintain bone metabolism. It deals with the metabolic activity of the body. The other benefits of manganese include creating connective tissues, regulating the level of blood sugar and hormones of the thyroid gland. Etc. Therefore the consumption of peanut butter helps to be healthy in these forms.
helps you lose weight
According to the magazine Obesity , the person who eats nuts twice a week is likely to win 30% less weight that the person who never or rarely eat nuts. We read before the peanut butter is rich in protein and fiber, so that their consumption makes you feel full for longer period of time. As a result, you feel less hungry, which means you will eat less food that ultimately lead to weight loss.
Increases energy level
Since it contains good amount of fiber and healthy fats, consumption remains energized. Its use gives the right amount of calories for their daily activities. So take the peanut butter in the morning to keep the energy level throughout the day.
Keeps Alzheimer’s disease in the Bay of
Eating foods that are rich in niacin helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease. Peanut butter is a good source of niacin, so that eating one peanut butter helps keep Alzheimer’s at bay.
reduces the risk of heart disease
People who eat four servings of peanut butter a week are 37 less likely to get heart disease than those who rarely eat peanut butter or they never ate peanut butter. According to a study by the British Journal of Nutrition, consumption of peanut butter low level of bad LDL cholesterol in the body and maintains the level of good HDL cholesterol in the body.
is butter peanut bad for you?
now read that loaded with good fat, potassium, vitamin E and many other nutrients, peanut butter helps one lose weight, prevent Alzheimer’s disease, and reduces the risk of heart disease. But in truth, it also contains some substances that will make you think twice to enjoy this delicious spread liberally.
contains more aflatoxin
peanut contains a lot of aflatoxins, which are highly carcinogenic and toxins in nature. So eating more peanut butter nut can lead to liver disease. Excessive consumption of peanut butter also affects the growth of young children and mental illness.
The content of Omega-6 health risks
Peanut butter contains a good amount of omega-6 or linoleic acid in it. So when peanut butter is consumed in excessive amounts, can lead to inflammation.
Content oxalate can cause health problems
Peanut butter also contains another substance called oxalates, which after consumption gets concentrated in body fluids and becomes crystals. So people suffering from gallbladder problems should avoid peanut butter.
Pesticides that harms
peanut crops are heavily contaminated with pesticides, so also peanut butter. So when we eat peanut butter, in a way that also pesticides admission with it, which can seriously affect health in the long run if consumed in excessive amounts.
Causes allergic reaction
Some people who are allergic to peanuts also develop allergies by eating peanut butter. Sometimes allergy becomes so severe that causes life-threatening situations. Sometimes it can result in the creation of respiratory problems and asthma attacks.
Eating peanut butter, but with a warning
Peanut butter is a rich source of nutrition, vitamins and minerals. It also prevents many diseases such as coronary heart disease, type II diabetes, etc. But the fact is that also includes some other substances that can cause health risks. But What I feel is that excess of everything you eat is bad for health and the good news is that if you eat peanut butter in moderation, will not affect your health but will benefit.
So eat peanut butter in moderate quantity to satisfy your taste buds and to reap the benefits.
How to buy a peanut butter good quality
I know that to eat peanut butter is best for you and that is why he shared the recipe for making peanut butter at home. But at the same time, I feel sorry for people who do not have enough time to prepare time with them at home. So at this point you can go to the supermarket to buy their favorite peanut butter. But to get the best quality of peanut butter, you should look for certain things before buying it.
Read the label first. butter natural and organic peanut is the best, it does not contain sugar and hydrogenated fats. Choose one only peanuts and salt. Also check if it contains any additives or not. Therefore, always check the ingredients list before buying.
Peanut Butter Recipes
I know lovers peanut butter as I’m also a big fan of it. I love it and I can eat in any form and in any food. So here I will share some delicious but easy recipes peanut butter, you will definitely love it.
Just try their hands on them to gift yourself some peanut butter recipes, delicious mouth water.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- ripe banana – 1
- peanut butter – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Water – ½ cup
How to make:
- Take all ingredients in blender and mix properly for a smooth texture.
- Now they pour a drink and enjoy your drink.
- This nutritious shake will keep you full for a longer period of time.
Sweet Potato and Peanut Butter Stew
- Sweet potatoes – 4 (peeled and cut sizes ¾ inch)
- large tomatoes – 1
- ground cumin – 1 ½ teaspoon
- ground all spice – ½ teaspoon
- peanut butter – ½ cup
- Cilantro – 4/5 springs
- – 3 onions (thinly sliced)
- – 2 cups water
How to make:
- in a pressure cooker take all sweet potatoes, onions, ground cumin, and Allspices except peanut butter.
- Add 2 cups water to it and stir well.
- Put the lid on and cook the ingredients for 30 minutes on a low flame.
- Leave the pressure cooker for a time to become cold.
- remove the cover and now add the peanut butter and fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
heavenly peanut butter balls
- Peanut butter – 1 cup
- honey, 2 tablespoons
- grated coconut – ¾ cup
- toasted sesame seeds – ¼ cup
How to make:
- in a bowl mix together the honey and peanut butter.
- Add all other ingredients except the sesame seeds and mix well.
- Take a small amount of this mixture and make small balls.
- Now roll the balls in sesame seeds and keep aside finished balls on a plate.
- also make the balls of this mixture and let them form on the plate.
- can eat that at that time if you are not able to resist it.
- can also be stored in an airtight container to savor while relaxing.
French toast with peanut butter and jelly
- Peanut butter – 1 tablespoon
- Mixed fruit jelly – 1 tablespoon
- – 2 slices of bread
- A toaster
How to make:
- Take 2 slices of bread and toast in the toaster.
- Now open the peanut butter on one piece of toast.
- Spread mixed fruit jelly on the other piece of toast.
- Armar both slices of bread and have a bite.
- will feel heavenly when peanut butter is melted in the mouth together with gelatin.
- is very easy to do, but it gives you a satisfying experience.
banana and peanut butter sandwich
- Ripe banana – 1
- butter peanut – 1 tablespoon
- – 2 slices of bread
- Take a ripe banana and cut into sliced with a knife.
- Spread peanut butter on bread slices.
- Place the pieces of banana on top of the peanut butter.
- Place the other slice of bread on it.
- Now I taste like your breakfast to have a satisfying experience.
Facts About Peanut Butter
Peanut butter is a good source of protein and vitamins, we know, but there are also some interesting facts about peanut butter , we do not know. Let us know it!
- If a diabetic patient eats only one tablespoon of peanut butter, which will help lower the level of blood sugar.
- Most peanut butters are vegan and gluten free.
- Peanut butter also fights cancer. Girls between the ages of 9 to 15 are less likely to develop breast cancer than women who rarely or never eat ate peanut butter.
- Americans spend almost $ 800 million a year on peanut butter.
- Each year, peanuts contribute more than 4 billion to the US economy.
- peanut butters The Americans eat every year can cover the floor of the Grand Canyon.
- Men like to eat crunchy peanut butter while children and women like to eat creamy peanut butter.
- Four of the top candy bars in the US, either containing or peanut butter.
- Peanuts produced in 1 acre of land can make peanut butter sandwiches 30,000.
- United States is the largest producer and consumer of peanut butter. Nearly 75% of people in the United States consume peanut butter.
So enjoy peanut butter, but in moderate to extract the maximum health benefits from it.