This body cream recipe is a delight! You can quickly whip this for yourself or for a friend. All you need is a bottle quite full with this mixture and you have a wonderful gift ready to give someone special.
This smell will make you feel like fall it has finally arrived. In addition, each time you use this cream for the body, I’m sure you’ll think of all the wonderful things that fall brings. You want to experience this body cream during the colder months when we are all prone to dry skin.
The ingredients are full of health benefits such as anti-aging properties. In addition, they will moisturize, soften and heal your skin.
body butter Ingredients
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 capsules of vitamin E
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- jar of your choice with a lid
- mixer (optional)
1. Measure shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, vitamin E and 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice and put in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Note: I used a pin to pierce the capsule of vitamin E and then squeezed as much of it as I could.
3. It is time to place the container in the microwave and heat slowly until melted. Start with 40 seconds and increase the time as needed.
4. Now let the mixture cool at the table for at least 30 minutes. Then place the container in the refrigerator to get it cooled completely. Add the remaining tablespoon of pumpkin spice and vanilla teaspoon.
5. Next, using your hand mixer or a stand mixer, mix until fluffy mounted. This takes a few minutes; make sure the whip enough to make it very fluffy time.
6. He turned enough when it starts to snow point in the container.
7. Now transfer the body cream a pretty jar and put the lid. It is ready for use, and you have to keep in the refrigerator unless you prefer it more solid.
– Leilani Hampton