Cancer is the most common disease among people today and many people are constantly trying to eat healthier food.
choose vegetarian and vegan tofu as a healthy alternative to milk, eggs and meat.
However, it has been found that it is much better to consume milk, meat and eggs in moderation, instead of soy products and soy.
Dr. Daniel, a renowned medical expert world, says the processed soybean high temperature and pressure and treated with different chemicals become toxic and carcinogenic.
People who regularly consume soy are at particular risk of the following diseases:
- the brain damage
- problems reproductive
- risk of heart problems, strokes
- precocious puberty and hormonal disorders
- problems with the thyroid gland (which is fatigue, hair loss and weight loss, malaise)
- the loss of immunity
in 1999, the FDA declared that soy can prevent heart disease, therefore Dr. Daniel and his colleagues signed a petition demanding the revocation of his statement.
Furthermore, mothers should feed their babies exclusively with natural products and avoid soy formulas because they contain and expose children to chemicals and hormones that act like estrogen in the concentration 6-11 higher than in adults consuming soy, and 13.000 to 22.000 higher than the natural estrogen in the blood.
More precisely, the use of formulas is similar to taking five birth control pills a day.
A few more reasons why you should avoid soy:
- It `s high content of pesticides
- causes chronic diseases, stomach problems, blood clots, thyroid problems
- alters the secretion of enzymes that break down proteins, leading to gastrointestinal diseases, lack of amino acids, pancreatic disorders, and even cancer.
- Is GM
- contains compounds that reduce or block the absorption of minerals (magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc).
Try to eat unrefined foods, fermented which has not been processed and avoid any products containing soy, including soy milk, protein shakes, ice cream made with soy energy bars, burgers, etc.
If you insist on the use of soy, which must be fermented soy products, such as:
- Miso-spice from fermented soybeans mainly used for soup
- salsa- soy from fermented enzymes, salt and soybean
- grains fermented soy NATO, rich in vitamin K2, nattokinase enzyme that prevents blood clots and utility subitilis bacteria Bacillus.
- tempeh cheese – which has a flavor that resembles the mushroom