You certainly should not ignore this article. It’s incredibly real and dangerous.
Take a look at the photo below, and thus see the error. Is called. This disease is deadly to humans but also for animals.
In some countries this error is called “Chagas, and the people of Texas have experienced the hard way the consequences. It is alarming that these insects transmit disease to the bite, as they feed the blood of humans or animals. to be more precise, with its bite left of saliva, which is extremely dangerous to humans.
Another surprising fact is that Chagas is a silent murderer and most people are not even aware that they are infected until the advanced stages. therefore, when it starts to be visible, the infection is already at an advanced stage
the symptoms that occur are :. Islands of the eyelids and anaphylactic shock. in some cases can cause suffocation, and in extreme cases, even death. still, the first symptoms may appear as if you get the flu, and later the symptoms became more severe and painful.
Therefore, in case you notice any of the symptoms mentioned above, you should contact your doctor immediately and seek help. Do not waste your time !!!
. Note: These errors are usually found under rocks, in crevices in the walls, under porches, stairs, forests and generally throughout nature