this ultra healthy food out there has been right under your nose all this time :. banana
You’ll never look at a banana in the same way after discovering the many health benefits and reasons to add to your diet. Bananas combat depression, make you smarter, cure hangovers, relieve morning sickness, protects against kidney cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and blindness. They can cure itching of a mosquito bite and put a great shine on their shoes.
Here are 10 health benefits of bananas and why is in full should eat more often.
- Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin -. Neurotransmitter happy mood-brain
- eating two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack a punch of energy and keep your blood sugar in the blood.
- counteract the loss of calcium during urination and strengthen bones, complete with a banana.
- Improve your mood and reduce premenstrual syndrome symptoms eating a banana, which regulates the blood sugar and produces relaxation to relieve stress.
- Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, weight loss help, strengthen the nervous system and help with the production of white blood cells, primarily due to high levels of vitamin B -6.
- Strengthen blood and relieve anemia iron with the addition of bananas.
- high in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the FDA as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
- constipated? High fiber banana can help normalize intestinal motility .
- consumption of bananas help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and strengthens bones, increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning making you feel more alert . Eating a banana before an exam to benefit from high levels of potassium.
And remember -. Bananas are healthy snacks and delicious shakes