hormones are chemical messengers in the human body. Initially, which they are produced by the endocrine glands, and then secreted into the bloodstream. Each hormone has a unique role, and they create an essential unity in the body.
Hypersecretion disturbs the function of vital organs, causing chaos called “hormonal imbalance.”
In women, hormonal imbalance, often caused by the imbalance of progesteroneandestrogen, the most important hormones in women. This imbalance is accompanied by specific symptoms disordersand.
According to scientists, the causes of hormonal imbalance are divided into two groups :. Internal or external cause physiological and
Causes of physiological background usually involves changes in the reproductive cycle. Progesterone and estrogen secreted at a specific time, according to the cycle ovulationandmenstrual. Once this natural process is delayed, hormone levels tend to go wild.
When it comes to external factors, hormonal imbalance in women is sometimes caused by additional external sources of estrogen, except for the natural hormone that is secreted in the body.
Unfortunately, many women dealing with hormonal imbalance, even before they reach menopause
This strange phenomenon occurs as a result of numerous factors, such as :.
- style passive life and insufficient physical activity
- Overexposure to xenoestrogens contained in aerosols, cleaning products, soaps, herbicides and cosmetics
- Question gene
- malfunction of the thyroid
- excessive intake of salt, fat or processed foods. The same applies to products rich in caffeine, high-sugar foods and refined sugar
- regimes specific diet, such as low-fat diets
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Western diet, which means eating hormone-filled milk productsand meat
- stressful lifestyle
- hormone therapies
- ovulation failed
- living in contaminated areas or exposure to environmental toxins
- overexposure to herbicides, pesticides and harsh chemicals
symptoms common hormonal imbalance
See if you have noticed some of the following symptoms. It is a simple test that can help determine whether you should have your hormone levels checked.
- weight fluctuation (every month)
- Inflammation or swelling of the stomach, water retention
- Heaviness and having eaten too much
- mood swings
- pain, breast enlargement
- frequent headaches
- the pain muscles, joints or back
- Failing to perform normal tasks
- irregular menstrual cycle, heavy period or light bleeding
- premenstrual cravings ( common cravings for sugar and salt)
- premenstrual migraine
- contraceptives or other tablets based on hormones
- the breast tumors, cysts or fibrocystic breasts
- premenopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, headaches, mood swings, irregular cycle, heavy menstruation, breast tenderness, water retention, vaginal dryness, pain musclesandjoints, reduced libido, excessive weight gain
- lost desire for sex
- hereditary factor in the development of breast cancer, ovarian cancer or cervical
- Tightness more than normal
- heat strokes
- sweating Night
- cold hands and feet
- unable to sleep
- dry skin and hair, or vaginal dryness
- beat inadequate heart
- swollen stomach or weight gain in the abdomen
[19459012I] memory problems or concentration
underline any of the symptoms you may have, and go through the following results:
0-9 symptoms – you may have a slight hormonal imbalance
10-14 symptoms -. you might be dealing with a mild hormone imbalance. Monitor your condition for any unusual changes.
15 or more symptoms – may you are experiencing a severe hormonal imbalance. You should probably schedulean your doctor appointment.
Proper diagnosis is essential
Even the smallest possibility of a hormonal imbalance requires a visit to an endocrinologist. You must make several hormonal tests to examine the role of thyroid hormone, progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, cortisol and other hormones.
These tests typically require a sample of urine or blood. Urine tests are more common in cases of ovulationorpregnancy.
Be careful, everything you use, without consulting your doctor can cause serious complications, no matter if it is a herbal tea or a synthetic drug.
The first thing you will be asked to do is bring some healthy changes in your lifestyle. You will also experience a special therapy that can restore your hormonal balance.
First, cancer patients are advised to have surgery to remove the tumor, and then receive appropriate therapy.
Consider adequate rest, doing light exercises, and freedom from psychological stress.
Women must remain active, drink plenty waterandfresh juices, sugar fatty cut foodsand before their menstrual cycle.
Your salvationis proper diet
The restoration of hormonal balance is a very difficult process, and persistence is very important here.
start eating a healthy diet. That way you will help your body regain its harmony.
Reduce intake of caffeine, sugar and alcohol. Try to avoid stressful situations and increase their physical activity.
unhealthy foods could be the reason of hormonal imbalance. Excessive consumption of sugar stimulates the production of testosterone, estrogen andinsulin. The same applies to flour.
should also reduce the intake of glutenanddairy. These are the most common triggers of endocrine malfunctionandinflammation. Milk contains more than 60 hormones that are held responsible for hormonal imbalances, not to mention all the hormones and antibiotics that are commonly added to its content of natural hormones.
Stay away from harsh chemicals, environmental toxins xenobioticsand. Your own health is first.
Go Natural organicandall. drinking water filtered. Consult a nutritionist and get your own detox program 10 days done.
Being healthy does not mean requires great effort. Change the way you live today in order to postpone his appointment at the doctor.