The endocrine system produces chemicals substances called hormones, and each regulating specific function in the body. Hormonal imbalances in the body when excess production of certain hormones cause the change in the function of some organs.
Estrogen and progesterone are the most important hormones in the female body and hormonal imbalances in women occur more frequently due to their imbalance
The reasons for this imbalance can be divided into two main groups :.
- internal or physiological
has to to with changes in the reproductive cycle. In a normal menstrual cycle, the first 10-12 days with estrogen alone produces. After that, ovulation sends information to the female body to produce the hormones progesterone balance, then there are no symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
The role of progesterone is to support the endometrium to receive the fertilized egg in the case of pregnancy. It means estrogen is still produced in the monthly cycle (a period of one month) and ovulation was lost means any manufactured progesterone.
beside which occurs naturally in the body, there are also other sources of estrogen and are considered as external factors affecting hormonal imbalance In the women.
There are many reasons contributing to this phenomenon :.
- it xenoestrogens found in cleaning products, soaps, sprays, herbicides, cosmetics
- passive lifestyle
- hereditary factors
- Problems with the thyroid gland
- poor diet (increased consumption of too much fat and salty foods, processed foods, foods high in sugar, caffeine and refined sugar)
- strict diets (low fat)
- A typical Western diet high in meat and dairy products (containing mainly hormones)
- The use of contraceptive pills
- hormone therapy
- lost ovulation (periods without ovulation)
- pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals
- environmental toxins and environmental pollution
If you suspect a hormonal imbalance, do this simple test:
- I have PMS
- I have a fluctuation of monthly weight
- I have swelling .. , bloating or water retention.
- I feel heavy and overfed.
- I have headaches.
- I have mood swings.
- I have painful, enlarged breasts.
- I’m depressed.
- I feel unable to cope with everyday tasks.
- I have back pain, pain in the joints or muscles.
- I have premenstrual desire for food (especially the need for sugar or salt).
- I have irregular cycles, heavy bleeding or very light bleeding.
- I am infertile.
- I use birth control pills or other hormones.
- I have menstrual migraines.
- I have lumps or cysts or fibrocystic breasts.
- I have a family history of breast, ovarian or cervical cancer.
- I perimenopausal symptoms (hot flashes, mood swings, headaches, irregular cycles, heavy bleeding, fluid retention, breast tenderness, vaginal dryness, muscle and joint pain, low libido, of weight) .
- I feel upset.
- I have night sweats.
- I have insomnia.
- often cold hands and feet.
- I lost my will to have sex.
- I have dry skin, hair and / or vaginal dryness.
- I have a heartbeat.
- I have problems with memory or concentration.
- I have swelling or weight gain in the belly.
- I have facial
the number of questions is collected affirmatively answered and then check the result:
0 – 9 – may be a slight hormonal imbalance
10 – 14 – there may be a mild hormone imbalance. .
15 or more – could have a serious hormonal imbalance. Visit your doctor.
The diagnosis of hormonal imbalances
If you suspect is a hormonal imbalance, you should definitely consult an endocrinologist. The doctor will do some tests in examining progesterone, testosterone, cortisol, thyroid hormone, estrogen and others. All this is done by taking a blood or urine. Urine is taken when needed to determine hormonal changes due to pregnancy or ovulation.
Never take any medication without supervision, because it can lead to serious consequences.
once doctors determine the lack of hormones, therapy prescribed in order to establish equilibrium.
sometimes get hormonal imbalances caused by a tumor that must be removed with surgery.
Any woman who has been diagnosed with a hormonal imbalance, must not only take medicines, but they must also change the current lifestyle. 
Regular monitoring, 19459004 is recommended to avoid psychological stress and increased physical activity.
in the days before menstruation, women should be more active, to move more, drink more fluids, avoiding fatty foods and foods rich in sugars.
Proper diet is all you need
in order to balance your hormones and to achieve happiness and prosperity, has to be very persistent.
A healthy diet will help your body to recover its harmony.
First things first, you have to eliminate bad things such as stress, alcohol, caffeine, sugar and has to be more physically active.
Bad food is the most common reason for hormonal imbalance, because if you consume a lot of sugar, which will produce more insulin, estrogen and more testosterone. Any type of flour and sugar can lead to these imbalances.
Dairy and gluten are often triggers inflammation and hormonal imbalances.
The xenobiotics or environmental chemicals, such as pesticides in food can act as a potent hormone rapist our own hormones.
one of the major causes of hormonal imbalance are dairy products because of all the hormones found naturally in milk and these hormones and antibiotics added to milk. Dairy products actually contain over 60 hormones which may contribute to imbalance.
Instead of consuming all these harmful foods, you replace them with organic food and filtered water can also improve your health significantly.
in order to improve their hormonal imbalance, you need to follow your doctor’s instructions and detoxification program 10 days specifically created according to your personal performance.