The term diabetes a group of metabolic diseases is described in which the person has blood sugar levels. In this case, the body can not process sugar properly either because the pancreas does not produce enough insulin, or because the insulin produced doesn`t perform its function. The condition is also known as insulin resistance.
There is no cure for diabetes, but the disease can be controlled with conventional and alternative therapies.
Diabetes affects over 380 million people worldwide. According to the World Health Organization, this number will double by the year 2030.
Statistics show that diabetes takes more lives than breast cancer and AIDS. Moreover, every three minutes an American dies from diabetes. Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure, blindness, stroke, heart disease and amputations.
is vitally important to maintain normal levels of blood sugar. All this is possible by eating healthy foods and taking natural remedies when necessary.
Natural Recipe Remedy:
- Wash the celery root, grate and put in an enamel bowl.
- Squeeze lemons and add the juice from the pot.
- Close pot and put it in a larger, full of water.
- Bring the water to boil and then simmer.
- When cooked, remove the pot from the stove.
- is allowed to cool and open the smaller pot when the mixture was cooled.
- Transfer the mixture into a glass jar and close too. Store in the refrigerator.
Eating a tablespoon of the mixture, half an hour before breakfast. This amount is sufficient for 2 months and their levels of blood sugar will be normal.