Our body is mainly composed of water: 75% – muscles, 90% – the brain, 22% – 83% of bone and our blood is water. Understanding this means that we must be aware of the importance of drinking water daily for good health and to protect the body from many diseases that can harm it.
Taking advantage of drinking a glass of water for our body is something we should do every day, only consumes 1-4 glasses of water fasting . What should you expect to gain from this?
10 reasons to drink warm water fasting
Water is essential for life and its benefits are undeniable for good health. All organs need water to function smoothly and in good health; by will and convenience we have to take advantage of this important, effective and healthy element that offers nature, which is at our disposal.
1. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of warm or hot water before breakfast is ideal for elimination of toxins and all substances that our body does not need. Thanks to this, water helps prevent disease and increases metabolism at the start of each day.
2. During the night, the body cell repair works and cleaning itself, therefore, drink a glass of water fasting is very beneficial, as this give a boost to the body and will release all waste through urine.
3. Drink a glass of water or more on an empty stomach it helps minimize the harmful effects of certain substances such as alcohol, snuff, pollution, junk food, among others.
4. Water is a great ally for the skin and very beneficial to your health skin ; 2 cups water to drink on an empty stomach will help maintain elasticity and skin tone and prevent premature wrinkles.
5. Drinking water in the morning protects and moisturizes our vital organs and makes them healthy and keeps its operation.
6. Drink 2-3 glasses of water on an empty stomach is ideal for weight loss. In addition to removing toxins from the body, water helps burn fat and calories reducing feelings of hunger to prevent weight gain by overeating.
7. Drinking water in the morning helps maintain overall good health, as it helps maintain healthy lymphatic system, the intestinal transit, which helps us to control cortisol, and we defends against infection.
8. Drinking a glass of warm water fasting is a good way to start the day with energy, eliminating the feeling of sleep and fatigue that usually experience morning.
9. Drinking water before breakfast is ideal for combat and prevent constipation stimulating bowel movement.
10. If you have problems such as gastritis water can become your best ally in treating this problem. Drink at least 3 glasses of water on an empty stomach and this will help reduce the level of acidity in the stomach and cramps that can cause gastritis.
How to consume water in the morning
Consumption of hot water in the morning is a good habit that we can form in order to take care of our health and body. It is therefore important to note that we should drink water moderately and calmly as they will not have the same benefits if we drink too much water at once – that in place can cause health disorders. Consume water on an empty stomach in the morning, consider these recommendations:
• If you want to drink two liters of water, it is best to divide this amount and drink 4 times a day. You can start drinking a glass of water before breakfast, then after breakfast and two drinks at different times before eating another meal.
• As you get used to consume water regularly, it is recommended to start with small amounts, you can start drinking a glass of water fasting and gradually increase to 2 or 3.
• drinking water must be of good quality, so check if the water coming out of your tap meets the standards of drinking water quality, otherwise, you should get one that is healthy.
• To complement all the benefits of water for your health with a great partner, you can add to your glass of water on an empty stomach a little lemon juice.
our body is mainly composed of water: 75% – 90% muscle, brain, – 22% – 83% of bone and our blood is water. Understanding this means that we must be aware of the importance of drinking water daily for good health and to protect the body from many diseases …
[email protected]~~number=plural administrator Health and Home Remedies