When it comes to my health, I take as many precautions as I can and do right in everything you can. I eat healthy food, I make sure to stay active, but sometimes there are little things I like to try to maintain good health.
After a month of drinking apple cider vinegar and honey every morning, I can report that it is totally worth it.
Overall, apple cider vinegar and honey are a powerful reinforcement of health. According to some, it can be used to relieve joint pain, inflammation and chronic sore throat, but those are not things that I can personally attest.
What I can say is that there are numerous benefits experienced drinking honey and apple cider vinegar first thing every morning.
- My ardor severe stomach was seriously relieved.
- My frequent stomach ailments, constipation and diarrhea were relived.
- I lost weight.
- I had more energy during the day.
- He did not have bad breath in the morning (kind of an unexpected result)
If you want to try what I did for yourself, here is how I did it.
- The first thing when you wake up in the morning, mix one cup of hot water, a teaspoon of vinegar apple cider (or a tablespoon if you can handle the taste) and a teaspoon of organic honey raw unfiltered.
- Mix well and let stand.
- After a few minutes, drink. No slam. Enjoy it like a tea.
- After drinking, drink 24 ounces of water slowly over half an hour.
- After drinking the water, have breakfast and continue as normal.